Waiting On You Chapter 3

2/8/2016

                                Waiting On You Chapter 3

Tayhia

"Stop touching me." I told Christen for the hundred time knocking his hand off. Since we've been in this car he finds a way for his arm, fingers, and leg to touch me. I really wished he would have set in the front seat instead of the back with me. I tried to turn on my head phones to drawn out his intoxicating voice. But he keeps pulling on the cord to get my attention, I wish he would see that this is a lost cause. "I need to use the bathroom." I finally said, and Christen told his guys to pull over at the next stop. I hurried out of the car and ran into the gas station and away from him. I want to claw his eyes out and straddle him at the same time. I walked around the store to buy myself some alone time. I picked up a basket and began filling it, I needed food to bribe my way into the other car. 

Walking back out I kept my eyes on Christen as he talked to his Beta Julian.  Casually walking over to the other car I stopped in front of the Twins Kevin and Kyle that Christen had introduced me to before we left. They were his Deltas and from the look of their physic they were a force to be reckon with. I held up two bags of Doritos, a Snicker Bar and a Kit Kat. I also purchased some cookies, bottled water and a 2-liter of Pepsi. I held up the bag and waved it in front of their faces. "Hello fella's"

 "Luna." They replied in unison, I rolled my eyes at the name Luna.

"So I have a proposition for one of you." They both looked at me with interest. "I need one of you to switch cars with me and you can have this whole bag of delicious treats. So any takers?" I swung the bag back and fourth. They kept looking at each other no one saying a word obviously having a mental conversation with each other. 

"Everybody load up." Julian yelled.

Kyle smiled and grabbed the bag, he took out one of the bags of Dorito's and tossed it to his brother and ran towards the other car. I mentally did a happy dance and climbed in the back seat. I was finally going to get some alone time away from him. Just before the door could close it was stopped by Christen with his strong grip.  

"Move over." He said waiting to get in.

"No, I'm good." I crossed my arms and looked a head. "You can ride in the other car."

He climbed in and almost sat on my lap making me move over. He let out a deep breath and closed his eyes. "Leave us alone."  He told his men, his eyes stayed on mines as they exited the car. "Don't. Ever. Run. From. Me. Tay." He said through clinched teeth.

"Don't use that tone on me Christen. All I want is for you to leave me alone." I yelled the last part.

"That's never going to happen."

"I hate you Christen, and nothing will change that."

"I don't believe that." He dropped our eye contact. "I have faith in us Tayhia, I have faith that I will prove to you that I am truly sorry and that I love only you." He looked up at me again and had tears in his eyes. "Baby I love you so much. Just tell what to do to make it right?" He held my hand using our mate bond to his advantage.

I wiped my eyes with my left hand letting him still hold my right one. I was weak when it came to him and his touches. I allowed myself this moment to be selfish and enjoy the sparks of pleasure that were traveling through out my body. "I don't know Christan." I looked out the window and waited for our trip to resume.  

I woke up to tingles through out my body, opening my eye's I saw the side of Christan's face he was carrying me. I looked around and noticed we were inside his pack house, and he was carrying me upstairs. I tried to wiggle out of hold but he tightened his grip on my thigh and waist. "I can walk Christen." I told him trying to get down.