Chapter 1

People say I'm scary. I do Agree. People say I'm mean...yeah its true. I'm crazy? no not really I do have a bit of self conflict though.

    I wasnt a normal boy until I met Ashlee.

    beep beep beep beep. I reached over and slammed my hand on the snooze button. I groaned and rolled out of bed.. literally I hit the floor. I pulled my self of the floor and went to take a shower. I washed my hair and conditioned it. I got out and got dressed. I put on a white t shirt and black jeans. I threw my phone in my pocked and my book bag over my shoulder.

    I pulled my hoodie over my head and started walking to school.

    I walked into the school building quickly moving past the lady's in the office.

I put my bag in my locker and went to homeroom. Everyone was talking so I just went back to my seat and sat quietly. I sit in the back. because well I have no friends and I have no one to talk to here. everyone finds me repulsive and a mistake to all humanity.

     "alright everyone quiet down!!" my teacher, Mr.Maser yelled clearly annoyed.

     "whatever just keep talking" everyone did as told and continued to talk.

   I eyed the door for a while. As I was about to turn away it opened. I watched as a girl walked in. she walked to the teacher and nodded her head. she turned to around and looked around the class she walked towards me and sat down next to me.

    "Hi I'm Ashlee." she said. I just looked at her.

   "uh hello...who are you?" she asked.

    "what? oh sorry I'm Niall.... uh why did you sit here?"  I asked a little confused...wasn't she told about me? of course not she was new.

   "  well because all of the other kids in this class look like stuck up losers" she said pointing to a group of kids.

   " your not scared of me?" I asked.

  "well no you actually seem really nice. I think the only scary thing about you is your tattoos and piercings. why do you have those anyways?" she asked.

  "well its kinda a long story and we only have like ten minutes of class left...whats your schedule for the year?" I asked.

  she took out an iPad from her bag and pulled up her schedule . she handed it to me and I smiled a little on the inside.

    " we have the same classes so if you want I can show you around if you want". I said afraid she would say no. I mean she was beautiful. she had blondish hair and her eyes were cat like. they had the color cat eyes do. she was rather short but she was really skinny. she was...well she was...perfect.

    "I would love that" she smiled.

     "okay well after school today you can just come over and we can work on our homework and I will explain why I have all these tattoos and piercings", I told her.

    " okay...wait hand me your phone I will give you my number and you can text me when you want me  to come over" she said. I handed her my iPhone after putting my password in. she put her number in and I sent her a text so she had it.

   "okay now we better head to class" she smiled.