Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Once I woke up I looked over to the bed to see a note on top of a outfit. I got up to go see what the outfit is then I will read the note. When I got over to the bed I looked at the outfit to see a tank top with a buttoned shirt, some pants, of course underwear and bra. When I looked on the floor next to the bed I see some black boots to go with the outfit.

I pick up the note to start reading:

Kira,

I would like you to put on the outfit since I have a surprise for you. I will come get you from your room in about a hour so you can be ready by then.

See you soon

Love, Kade

I wonder what the surprise is going to be so I better go get ready. So I take the outfit into the bathroom so that I can take a shower to be all clean. When I get done in the shower I got dressed in the outfit.

Once I got finished I sat on the bed to wait for Kade. I looked over at the door when the knob turns. I stand up when Kade walks into the room.

“Good, you finished getting ready” Kade said

“Why am I dressed like this Kade?” I said while walking toward him

I watch as Kade grabs my arm to walk me out the door. It’s also to insure that I don’t run away from him. Which probably would try to run away from him since he did kidnap me from my home. We walk out the front door to a barn with horses inside.

“This is why I wanted you to wear the outfit and this is also your surprise” Kade said