-13-

A/N: Love y'all!
  Taehyung ran up Jimin immediately. This was exactly what he had feared. "Tae," Jimin slurred out, blood dripping past his lips.
  Taehyung wrapped his arm around his friend and told him to calm down. Jimin nodded slowly. Tae guided him inside and pushed him into the bathroom, ignoring his mother's concerns.
  "What happened to Jimin?!" "I think he got hit, bad. Where's the aid kit?" Tae's mom ran to his side, grabbing the kit as they rushed to the bathroom.
  Jimin was sitting on the toilet, lulling his head against the wall and groaning in misery.
  "Hey sweetie, it's Mom," Tae's mom said as he watched her actions with wide, worries eyes. Jimin nodded twice.
  "It'll sting, sweetie," she warned. She snatched the rubbing alcohol and drenched a cotton ball with the stuff.
  "H-hold my hand," Taehyung told Jimin as he took hold of his hand. Jimin went to shake his head but Mom was already dabbing his wounds.
  Tae knew it was stinging.
  After a while, they finished up and the pair went to Tae's room. Since Jimin's clothes got dirtied, Taehyung lent him some of his. Jimin thanked him, changed, and went to leave.
  "Wait, you can't just walk home at this time of night!" His mother argued.
  "My mother would kill me, it's okay, thanks anyways." He was tired, it was obvious. But Taehyung hadn't known what to say the whole time and he didn't want him to go back home right now. So he pulled Jimin into his room by his arm.
  "Tae, about toda-" but before he could finish, Taehyung crashed his lips against Jimin's. He made sure to be careful because of his cuts but Jimin was only feeling ecstasy.
  Taehyung pulled apart and looked Jimin in the eye, his hands firm on the boy's shoulders.
  "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that in front of everyone and you got hurt and I don't know how to apologize but I'm so sorry." Jimin smiles at this.
  "It's okay, Taehyung. I'm okay as long as I get to continue kissing you." Jimin cringed at that, mentally. That was cheesy.
  "Good. Now," he released his shoulders and smiled a boxy smile at him "I want you to rant. About all of your problems, but for that, you have to stay. So please stay, and eat dinner, because my mom made food and Jinah and Taejin are out on a 'sibling bonding trip' because they fight all the time and Mom is leaving for the weekend with her girl friends so please, just stay."
And he couldn't say no to that. He got nervous, thinking about telling him how he's been hurt, by his mother and himself. But he was glad to have an outlet; his precious Taehyung. So he gave a small nod.

Jimin and Taehyung were busy laughing with each other as they joked and talked in the living room.
"I'm going now!" Mom appeared with a suitcase in her clutches. Taehyung ran up to kiss his mother on the cheek and wish her safe travels and Jimin hugged her good bye.
"Now remember, boys," she was standing by the doorway, taking to her son and her future son in law "If you plan on doing anything, remember, safety first!" And with that she was gone.
Jimin shyly looked down and Taehyung stuttered out a subject changer, his face a deep scarlet.
They went to the kitchen to grab snacks before trudging upstairs to Taehyung's room.
"Okay, bestie, lets start this gossip!" Taehyung jumped on his bed excitedly, opening a pack of Oreos. Jimin rolled his eyes before softly sitting down. His glasses had been shattered during the fight (unfortunately for him) but, although he liked his glasses more, he thought he was very handsome without them. Older looking.
"Well... My mom. She began to drink." Taehyung wanted to gasp, wanted to ask if he was okay, so something but just continued to snack on cookies and just listen to everything Jimin had to say, zero interruptions.
"And she began to beat me. When it first happened, I came to your house but you were out win your family. I went to go see you, of course, but I couldn't bring myself to ruin your time." That's when you stopped talking to me, Tae thought. The pieces began to fit now, there was so much more though. He looked at all of Jimin's features and realized something, no matter what has happened to him, he'll always be so beautiful.
"So I just had to go back home and deal with it. I felt like I would've been a burden if I told you so I never did. Which, I know, wasn't the best choice. But then she also said things to me, broke me down. And then I kinda started to hate myself... a lot... and I've always lo-liked you so I couldn't confront you. But..." he took a sharp inhale. Then what?! What did you do, Jimin?! Tell me, please...
"I took it on myself. Didn't talk to you, or anyone for that matter. I felt guilty and I couldn't bring myself to talk to you. I'm really sorry. And Tae..." he looked down sadly. Taehyung didn't know what he was going to say but it sounded serious and it sounded bad. Damnit just say something!
  But Jimin didn't know how to say this to the guy he loved, to his precious Taehyung. So he simply stood up, and took off Tae's hoodie.
  At first, Taehyung didn't know what he was doing but then... then he saw a deep cut on his wrist. And a burn on his forearm. And more cuts on his bicep. And a couple more burns. He didn't realize the tears in his eyes until they began to blur his vision. He knew that those weren't made today, much less by the football team or even his mother. Jimin had done this to himself.
  So all Taehyung knew to was to pin his precious Jimin against the wall. And stare at him, and cry.
  Jimin looked at Taehyung with scared eyes. He just harshly pushed him against the wall. His hands held Jimin's shoulder against the wall. But besides that, he couldn't do anything else. But he was crying.
  And Jimin was shocked at what happened next...