Chapter 10- THIS TIME IT'S A GIRL!!! <3

Heyy guys!! This is'nt the last last chappie...Chapter 11 is!! I wanted t fast foward it little because I wanted to start another TBR fanfic which I'll give the link too later on so keep you'r eyes peeled!! Enjoy!! <3

Chapter 10

7 MONTHS LATER.

Sky's P.O.V

I woke up in Louis warms arms. I looked up at him. He looked soo cute when he was asleep..soo peacefull. I felt my bump. I was nearly due. But surprisingly I was'nt MASSIVE...Maybe it's a small baby? louis was starting to get up. He moaned before rubbing his eyes which made me giggle a little. "Morning gorgous." He said kissing my forehead. His hand touched my stomacg. "Nearly due." He said excitedly. I nodded and smiled. I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and showered. Then I pu on my clothes which was a black dress above my knees. It had a cuted silver bow. I wore black flat pumps. I'm not girly I just wanted to tr on a dress. Besides Charlotte gave it to me on my 19th birthday. Me and Kendall do'nt physically hurt eachother. Infact we do'nt fight much any-more. I know what you'r thinking...It was wierd for us too. I applied simple make up and done my hair up in a essy bun then headed to my room where Louis was standing there half naked. His six pack was REALY visible. My jaws were touching the floor. His biceps were HUGE. Man...How the heck did I get him to fall for ME? Of all the other pretty girls. Hmm..ugh who cares. Atleast he's mine and no-body else's. he smirked slightly before closing my mouth. "Like what you see?" He smirked cheekily. I blushed and nodded shyly. He laughed and kissed my temple. He went to the bathroom and I headed for downstairs.

**5 HOURS LATER.**

We were all just sitting down and chatting completes nonsense, Richard did'nt need to work for TBR no more which meant that he only went for FD on saturdays. I got to rest untill my baby is born and I'm ready to act aagain. To be honest  I think Micheal is quite annoyed of how many time I've had to have hollidays. Suddenly I felt the most stabbing pain in my stomach. I felt wild kicking. I screamed in pain and fell on my knees on to the floor. My legs felt realy wet. "YOU'R...WATERS BROKEN!!!" Said Richard worried. I was screaming so much in pain right now. GOD IT HURTS LIKE HELL!! "TOMLINSON!! CALL THE DOCTOR!!" Shouted Niall. Louis nodded and dialled the number. "It'll be too late!! You'r gonna have to start pushing!!" Said Louis. I put my legs up and held Louis' hand. "PUSH!!" Screamed Richard. "OU CAN DO IT BABE!!" Encouraged Louis. I pushed and pushed. "IT HURTS SO BAD!!" I screamed. I was begining to sweat a bit. "I CAN SEE THE HEAD!!" Beamed Charlotte. She was suppoting the head. I gave a finall push and out came the baby. I felt so weak, I could'nt move, or do anything. "Awwwwwww" Said Richard happily. "What?" I barely whispered. "It's a girl!" He said handong the tiny baby over to Louis. This is probably the happiest day of my life. "Let the doctor come and we'll clean you and the baby up." Said Liam. "Yes daddy directioner." I said sarcastically. He shook his head but smiled. Everyone took turns to hold tthe baby then I FINALLY got a chance to hold her. She looked beautifl. She had Louis ' lips and nose and the rest of my features. I ca'nt believe she's MY daughter.

Heyyyy guys!! Yayzzz Sky's bay is born!! <3 vote comment and fan guys!! love you <3