The Babies Are Born

Alyssa's POV:

Juliette is already in the room having her baby. And the guy pushing the wheelchair is going really fast. I'm screaming in pain. Wait he just past my room. "Where are you going!" Right now all I wanted to see was Niall. "Harry! What are you doing! Bring me back to the room!" He just kept going and it was scaring me. "Harry I am in labor right now! Do you not see me!" This guy is insane! He looked at me with warm eyes "Alyssa I love you and I want to spend......" "HARRY I AM IN LABOR! BRING ME BACK TO THE ROOM RIGHT NOW!" In the blink of an eye he was running down the hall and I was already in the room.

Niall came rushing in the room. Looking at Harry with evil eyes. Then Niall keeps telling me to breath. Well right now, it's kind of hard! Then a nurse and a male doctor come in. I didn't want a man that I didn't know watching me give birth. I didn't even want Harry there. What makes you think I want a 50 year old man watching me in pain? "No no. I need a woman doctor!" The man walks out and a woman doctor comes in. Thank god! "And Niall get him out of here too!" I was pointing to Harry. He looked shocked "But why Alyssa!" "Harry get out of this room right now!" He just walked out, mad.

****** 2 hours later ******

Juliette's POV:

Damn that was long. Thank god Liam is with me right now. He means the world to me. Liam and I were sitting on the hospital bed together holding our new baby. We were thinking of baby names he said "How about Lily?" "Liam, I love it! That's her name Lily Payne! haha!" He looked surprised "What, now that we had a baby we are married." A big smile grew across his face. I think he liked that idea. He said "Okay Mrs. Payne we are officially married!" "Well not yet." He gave me a kiss and said "I love you Juliette." I really did love him. "I love you too"

Liam's POV:

I can't believe we are married! I looked into her beautiful blue eyes and kissed her. Our amazing baby was in her arms sleeping. She looked great.

"HARRY STOP!"

Juliette and I both looked at the wall. "I will be right back." Why are they screaming? My sister just gave birth. I walked next door and Niall and Harry didn't even know I was standing by the door. Alyssa mouthed the words "Help me" so I walked over there and whispered in her ear "Who do you want to leave?" she didn't even think about it "I want Harry to leave now!" I called Paul and said "We need Harry to leave now." He was already by the door in like 10 seconds. He took Harry by the shoulders, picked him up and pushed him out of the room. I felt really bad for Niall and Alyssa. She just had her kid and Harry comes in here bothering her. We all know that she loves Niall.

I walked out and Alyssa whispered "Thank you." I nodded my head and walked out. Juliette was watching TV hanging out with the baby. "Hey." She said in a whisper. "What the heck happened over there." "Well you know, Harry being Harry."

Niall's POV:

Alyssa and I were thinking of baby names, she was beautiful. Alyssa started freaking out. And she tried to get up but she fell. I jumped across the bed and picked her up. "What is wrong!" She started crying "Where are the twins!" Oh my gosh how could I not have know! I ran out of the room with Alyssa in my arms and went into Juliette's room. I think we interrupted something. Liam got up with a shock on his face. "What happened now! If it's Harry I swear I'm going to kill him!" I backed up. I got scared for a moment. Juliette's face was shocked. She didn't even know what was going on right now. I said "The twins are gone!" Liam almost punched the wall "WHO WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!" Juliette was scared. I felt bad for her. Liam got closer to Juliette and whispered in her ear something that she could only hear. She just giggled "Okay. Be safe."

Alyssa,Liam and I ran ( well just Liam and I ) to the nursery. Alyssa and I were looking for the twins but we couldn't find them. Liam wasn't even looking he was looking at this man running down the hall. He said "Follow me."

Liam's POV:

Niall and I were running down the hall. The guy was at the door ,but he couldn't open it because he had THE TWINS. He said "Oh look who saved Alyssa again." "Why would you do this!" I exclaimed. "I love Alyssa and it's not fair she now has two babies with two different people! Why couldn't I be one of them!" I saw who it was, but I didn't want to tell Alyssa, who had her head buried in Niall's chest crying.

Alyssa lifted her head and looked at what I knew as Zayn. She stumbled on her feet and eventually made it to the guy. "If I don't know who you are, I can't cooperate with you! I went through so much pain for those babies and I'm not giving up on my children now!" She launched forward and pulled the hood down. I was right. It's exactly who I thought it was. Zayn. "Don't. I know you don't want to do this." I said calmly. Alyssa stood there speechless. Her mouth trembled. "Wha-Wha-Wh-Why?" She spit out. "I love you! One of those should've been mine!" "There is a reason it didn't happen." She explained.

He got closer and closer to Alyssa with his lips pursed, I jumped forward and grabbed the babies and handed one to Niall and one to Alyssa. "Don't mess with my sister Zayn, she has enough on her hands between Harry, the babies and now you." Alyssa looked back before she walked away, "I could let you get involved in their lives, if you promise to not ever hurt them." She turned and walked back to the room.

Alyssa's POV:

I laid down relieved and Niall laid next to me. "What should we name him?" I asked looking at me and Niall's baby boy. "How about Nathan?" "AWWW!! Nathan... I love it... how about Nathan James?" I answered... "Yes." he whispered. "Nathan James Horan." We turned and looked and me and Harry's little girl. "Please go get Harry." I said. "I want him to choose the name. It's his baby." I stated looking down the the little girl.

Harry walked in a laid next to me on the bed. He stared at the baby and looked at me. "She looks like you. Beautiful." he said. I smiled and said, "What should we name her?" "I fancy the name Charlotte." he answered. "How about Charlotte Faith?" I questioned. "Yes. Charlotte Faith Styles." We smiled and Niall walked back in. He laid on my other side and we sat their in silence looking at the babies.

There was a knock on the door and Liam, Zayn and Louis walked in. "I didn't get to see my niece and nephew when I rescued them before." Then he glared over at Zayn. Liam walked over and looked at the babies. "I'm so happy for you guys! What's their names?" Liam said. "This..." I pointed to Me and Niall's little boy. "is Nathan James Horan. And this..." I said pointing to Me and Harry's little girl,"is Charlotte Faith."

"Liam?" I said. "Would you like to hold Nathan?" "Yes. I would love to!" he responded. I passed Nathan to Niall and he gave him to Liam. Liam rocked back and forth on his feet staring at Nathan. I smiled. "Umm...Alyssa?" I looked up to see Louis smirking. "Yes, you can hold Charlotte." I laughed. Harry gave Charlotte and Louis and he did what Liam was doing.

The door creaked open. "Hi..." Juliette walked in with her baby in her arms. "Aww...What's her name?" I asked. "Lily." she answered. She walked over to Liam and looked over his shoulder at Nathan. "Wow! We are all one big family now." Zayn said with a big smile. I smiled back, "I guess we are!"

*

*

*

We walked out of the hospital and....into a crowd of fans. Goodie. Harry stuck his hand up in the air. "EVERYONE!!" He shouted. Everyone got silent. "We got three babies sleeping here. Can everyone be quiet please." He said a little quieter. I smiled. The fans all said "awwwww" when they saw the babies. I got stopped by many interviewers who asked questions like, "Whose babies are these?" "Are you engaged?" "Which guy are you in love with?" and many questions like that. We kept walking until two blonde girls stood in front of me. "Oh no..." I heard Niall and Harry say from behind me.