Love Advice For Donnie

My P.O.V.

After we got the picnic started, Leo told Donnie that I wanted to talk to him and sent him over to me. We sat down on the picnic blanket and started talking.

"Hey Donnie. What's up with you?"

"Umm... It's nothing Brianna. You know thinking about Ap-" then he stopped talking.

"I know who you're talking about." I smiled.

"You do? Then who is it?"

"It's so obvious that you like April. I know how you feel about her and she might feel the same way about you back."

"Yeah. I do like her a little."

"Come on Donnie don't deny it. You really love her dearly, don't you?"

"Okay, okay, you win. I love her. I fell in love with her ever since I've laid my eyes on her. She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I rescued her while she was falling out of the Kraang's helicopter. She is like my sweet princess that I love so much from my heart."

"Wow. That's deep."

"But the reason that I don't want to tell her is that... She's a human and I'm a mutant. I was having second thoughts that me and her weren't meant to be together. She was meant to be with Casey." he said solemnly.

I felt bad for Donnie and wanted to tell him all of the information that he needs to get his sweet princess to love him. And that's not going to stop me from Casey taking her away from him.

"Donnie." I said as I laid out a hand on his shoulder.

"It's no use. She'll never love me."

"Donnie. Hey. You're more than just a mutant, you're her best friend that fell in love with her first. You should tell your true feelings to her and I think she'll accept your love. And if she doesn't return her feelings, that's okay. It would be your best effort to cherish her forever."

"But I don't know how to say it Brianna."

"It's like what Master Splinter said to me, while you guys were gone."

"What did he say to you?"

"He gave me advice that, sometimes, it is best to talk about your truest feelings to someone you love purely. Even if they don't know that you love them."

Donnie gasped that he knew that I had a point on what I was trying to say to him.

"I think you're right about that Bre. I think I'll go tell April the feelings that are inside of my heart. They've been trapped in my heart for so long ever since I met her."

"Atta boy Donnie. Now go get 'em tiger." I said cheerfully.

"Thanks for the information Brianna. I think this will help me get my dream girl."

"You're welcome Donnie. But you've better hurry up before it's too late." I winked at him while I waved my pointing finger back and forth and he smiled.

"Okay. I'm going in." Donnie said as he got up from the blanket and walked over to April. I turned down the music which caught everyone's attention.

"Hey Brianna, what's going on?" Mikey asked me.

"Shh! Be quiet and don't interrupt!" I shushed him. Donnie took April's hand and bent down on one of his knees. I took out my iPod and started recording.

"April?" he started.

"Huh? What is it Donnie? And why did Brianna turn down the music?" she asked him.