Cutie

Archie wakes to the feeling of the sun rays breaking through the window, warming his skin.

His eyes fluttered open, and he was greeted with the peaceful expression on his boyfriend's face.

He was still asleep, so Archie decided not to get up and simply admire the sleeping beauty before him.

Eventually, after about 10 or 15 minutes of Archie staring silently at Jughead, the boy finally awoke.

Archie then sat up, and watched as Jughead stretched and sat up with a groan.

Archie realised that he apparently like to look at Jughead a lot.

"G'morning, Archibald." Jughead smiled, leaning in for a morning kiss.

Archie smiled after he kissed back.

"Morning, Jughead Jones The Third." Archie chuckled, making Jughead chuckle too.

"Well, i should get ready. Do you want any breakfast or anything?" The darker-haired teen asked, slipping out of the bed and pulling on some jeans.

"I'm good, thanks. Do you have to leave?" Archie pouted, reaching an arm out in an attempt to lure Jughead back to the bed.

"Arch, i'm literally only gonna leave the room to find a decent shirt. You can come with me if you want." Jughead smirked.

"Aww, but it's so comfortable in hereeee...Okay. Fine." Archie faked being upset, and arose from the bed.

"Cutie." Jughead poked his taller boyfriend's nose, earning a laugh.

———

Okay soooo this is my fan-fiction that I wrote in like 5-10 minutes (including trying to find the right words because it's 6 A-frickin-M and i haven't slept)
So i hope you guys enjoy!