Chap. 6~ My Mate?

"Who?" He says through clenched teeth. I sigh and lean back in my chair debating what to say but he pulls me out of my thoughts.
"Is it a piece of slutty trash from around here?" He growls standing up and I hold back my wolf and a growl.
"No!" I yell standing up to face him, I can tell my eyes are turning a dark blood red. "She's from the Blood Moon pack! Talk about her like that again and I'll make sure her Father, the Alpha knows." I hiss and he smirks before nodding his head.
"Remember soon, your an Alpha too. Colt rejected it, your next in line anytime you want it. You have Alpha blood just like her." He whispers and I stare at him in shock.
"My parents." I mummer taking my seat again as I'm in shock. "I still can't believe their gone." I whisper more to myself but he lays a hand on my shoulder bringing my attention pack.
"We don't know that. They could still be alive Rider." He says and I feel my wolf growl, and beg to be let out.

"They've been gone eleven years. And it's all my Father's fault!" I growl controlling my wolf who's at bay, it's all my Father's fault for his and my Mother's lives.
"He didn't mean it Rider, what was he suppose to do?" He wonders as all the anger and sadness of my Father returns.
"Even when he was here I never seen him. Staying up every night asking my Mom you're daughter, 'When's Daddy coming home?' And she didn't know either, he didn't want me then and he doesn't want me now. That's why he started all of that, that's why their both dead Granddad." I yell all my emotions at bay. Even Justin is sad and emotional which is hard for an Alpha's kid.

I take several long deep breathes to calm down as my Granddad does too.
"We don't know their dead Rider-." He begins but I blankly stop him.

"It's been eleven years, they killed them. Even if they were back it doens't make a difference of who they are. They won't do anything, I don't need them, we don't need them. There isn't anything they could do or teach us about life! Or how to run our lives because they aren't here and never have been. They haven't been here, couldn't even help their kids! They left us! There's not a damn thing they could do for us! I choose to go back to school on my own, I choose to get my life back together! I've kept myself together without them! And I found my mate without them! TO HELL WITH THEM!" I shout out quickly in my Alpha voice in full volume shaking the house as tears trickling down my cheeks as my anger boils over along with every piece of emotion I had for my parent's. Especially my no good Father, he's dead to me.

It's not till tiny, fragile arms wrap around my neck that I'm brought out of my deep thoughts. And the scent finally hits me that I've been blocking out and ignoring since my talk with Colt.

Kitten.

My arms go around her waist immediately pulling her onto my lap as I put my head in the crook of her neck breathing in her scent. Tears are still trickling out of my eyes but I don't even care, all I need is Kitten and she's here.
"It's okay Rider." She whispers in my ear pulling me tighter to her rubbing her hand gently across my back. "I'm here, their not, your perfect without them don't worry." She whispers staring directly in my brown eyes holding them with her blue ones.

"Mate!" Justin finally screams and I stare at her, she's beautiful. I don't know how I didn't see it before.
Her eyes widen for a second and a smile spreads across her face, I think she got the same message form her wolf.

"How'd you know I was here?" I wonder and she shakes her head.
"I dunno, my wolf was howling telling me you needed me, that you were hurt. And I just followed your scent." She says and I nod as she puts her hands around my jaw and cheeks holding my head.
"Who's your mate Rider?" She whispers staring at me with sadness in her eyes which I'm not quite sure of why.
"You, Emma. it's you." I say placing my hands on her small waist as a smile brings to her lips. tears fall down her cheeks and my wolf begins to growl.
"What's wrong why are you crying?" I growl and she smiles.
"Because stupid, my wolf just told me your my mate and I didn't know if you had a different girl in mind." She says and I chuckle.
"Not a chance in hell, Kitten." I say then notice were the only ones in the room. I sniff the air and realize my Grandfather's gone for a run.

"Thanks." I say mind linking my Grandfather. He chuckles and I smile at Emma.
"No problem Son, just don't have too much fun. Your in my home remember." He says as we both laugh and I promise him we won't.

I bring my attention back to Kitten who's still on my lap and I smile wiping her small tears. She smiles and at the moment I know she's my life.
The thing I've worked so hard for in my life even without my parent's. Without my Father's help or anything, but I've found my mate.

I bring my lips crashing down on hers and her arms go around the back on my neck while mine stay in the small of her back holding her close.

Yeah, she's definitely mine.

Kitten stops and focuses on something and I've realized I been blocking everyone out if my mind!
"We need to get home, there's been an accident." She says fear laced in her voice and I'm already carrying her out the door as she speaks.

Were running back to Emma's and once we hit the clearing I pull Emma to my body holding her close as she cringes.

Bodies, dead bodies everywhere.

"Hart! You're brother's are here!" Someone shouts and I take Kittens hand pulling her to the back of the house.
"What happened?" I growl at the man much smaller then me and fear bounces in his eyes. He gulps and Emma places a tiny hand on my bicep.
"We were attacked, we tried to call you but you were blocking everyone out, so we called Emma." He says quickly walking to the back of my house as I see my brother's sitting on the ground talking to the Alpha.

"Dad!" Emma shouts pulling us over to him, he looks questioningly at our hands put smiles at me nodding his head in approval.

"Emma's my mate Alpha." I say and he smiles at Emma then nods again at me.
"I knew it since day one. Approved Rider Hart, since you're an Alpha's kid when I step down you'll be taking charge with my daughter as Luna. You're stronger Rider, protect my little girl."  He says and I chuckle earning strange glances.

"The Midnight Moon pack attacked." Emma's Father says and my brothers and I look between each other before back to the Alpha.
"Our Grandfather's pack?" Colt wonders and I sigh scowling.
"Our Father's pack." I growl anger boiling in my veins, my wolf at bay.

"War." We say and the Alpha smirks nodding his head.

Remember to vote it cost nothing guys!

I'll try to update by Saturday! xx