Training with Nox

"You're getting better but you still have a long way to go" Nox smirked, and kissed your forehead. "Were done for today."

Today, you hard day of training with Nox and you were waiting for your turn to use the healing pool. Your training uniform was torn and dirty. Your body was throbbing with pain. You were bloody, bruised, and stinking. You couldn't wait any longer. What was going on? Why was Nox taking so long? Maybe something was wrong. You decided to go check on him. 

You winced in pain as you stood up from your bed and head toward the room with the healing pool. Making sure to knock loud enough for him to hear you, you waited for a response and when nothing came, you called out, "Nox!"

 Still, nothing came, and worried, you immediately opened the door only to see something you never expected to see, but it wasn't unpleasant to see. He was standing there, outside of the healing pool, leaning against the wall. His back was arched slightly and one of his hands was clenched in a tight fist, while the other hand worked his hardened length. 

This was also the first time you had ever seen Nox naked. He looked even hotter wearing nothing at all. He had a lean, muscular body. He also had a firm six pack, pecs, and biceps that made your core throb. His usually spiky upright hair was hanging in his face, his smooth olive skin glistened in the light, and water was dripping down his muscular chest.

 You couldn't help but look, your mouth began to water at the sight of his bare skin.

(Y/N)?!" Nox turned to see you staring right at him. 

Your face turned bright red. You didn't know what to do or say. Should you apologize? Instead you immediately walked out, quickly shutting the door behind you. You suddenly felt hot and bothered, the image of him jerking off would not leave your head.