Reader's intro

You couldn't remember how long it's been since the tornado had tore you away from Kansas and had taken you to Oz. Nor did you really care. In Oz, you finally had a purpose. In Oz, you saw unbelievable things, things a person could only dream of seeing. Made new friends, learned to fight and use magic. But most importantly, you found love.

Nox, warlock and resident hunk of The Order Of The Wicked was pretty much the best boyfriend a girl could ever have. Nox is hot, powerful and badass. What more could you ask for? You loved spending time with him training and talking to him but you couldn't help but want more from your relationship. Nox had been ignoring you lately. Even in training the two of you weren't communicating like a normal couple, it irritated you. He was not exactly an open person. 

You weren't his first girlfriend, you were sure of that. Before you ever met Nox, he dated Melindra the half tin girl, and a girl who came from Kansas just like you named Amy Gumm. 

The first time you met Melindra, she told you to back off and said that Nox was WAY out of your league. She also mentioned that she and Nox used to be an item, and that Amy stole him from her. You don't know much about Amy Gumm but you could tell she was someone who was truly important in Nox's life.