Chapter 3

It's been two weeks. It's now Sunday and Bert just left for three weeks. He went with his friends on some trip to Texas. Why they went to Texas I have no idea. Right now, this guy who paid to stay the night was rushing around to get his stuff in the car.

"Hey Gerard?" Alex called out. "Yes Alex" I answered. "Could you help me out with this stuff?" He asked as he walked down the stairs with three bags. "Dude. You stayed one night. You don't need the three bags." I laughed. He chuckled as he handed me one.

We walked out to his car and put all the bags in his trunk. "Thank you so much. I really appreciate it." He said as he closed the trunk. "Anytime" I smiled.

"Alright here is your money" he said handing me two hundred dollars in cash. It wasn't one hundred dollar bills. No. It was a bunch of tens and fives. "This is way over the price" I said handing some back to him. "Keep it. You were really nice to me and let me do whatever I wanted. I really appreciate that. Usually everywhere I stay I have to stay locked in my room but you actually let me do whatever and I am grateful." He smiled. I hugged him.

"Come again anytime Alex" I said as he got in the car. I walked to the door and waved bye as he drove away. I closed the door and plopped down on the couch. I looked at the money in my hand and smiled. Soon I'll be able to buy some recording equipment.

I walked upstairs and Into my room. I walked to the closet and opened my locker. I put the money in there with all the other money. I smiled and slammed it shut. I walked to the balcony and started cleaning up wrappers that he left around. I usually don't mind cleaning the wrappers or anything else.

The only thing I mind is taking off the sheets and washing them because they are such a pain in the ass to get back on. I heard knocks on the door then buddy start barking. "Buddy calm down." I laughed as I walked downstairs. He was bouncing all over the couch. I laughed and opened the door.

"Hey Gerard" They all said. Frank and the band was back. I thought they were coming to tommorow. "Hey. What are you guys doing here? You guys were supposed to be coming tommorow." I said with a confused look. "We came early and hoped that no one was staying tonight." Frank said.

"You guys are actually right on time because you just missed someone. Tonight no one is gonna be here so I don't mind you staying another night." I smiled. I moved aside and they all walked in. The first thing Frank did was walk over to buddy. He started babying the dog and petting it.

"He is really good with dogs. He's like obsessed with them." I heard someone whisper in my ear. I turned to see his manager. I laughed. "What's your name? I never got it." I asked. "My name is David." He smiled.

"Well David. Make yourself at home because when people come I usually stay away." I smiled. He nodded. "There is no need for that. This is your house you have the right to roam freely more than we do" he said. "Are you sure? I hate to interrupt something going on or anything." I said. He nodded.

He didn't say anything after that so I walked towards the couch. I sat next to Buddy and watched Frank play with him. "You are good with dogs" I smiled. He nodded. "I have a really weird obsession with them." He laughed causing me to chuckle.

"Oh, guys the room upstairs next to mine isn't ready yet. I didn't have time to clean it yet so I didn't get to wash the sheets." I said as Evan and the manager went upstairs. "That's fine, we were just gonna put our bags in the rooms and hang out in the lounging area." One of them called back. "Okay that's fine. The key to the board games locker is on top of it. I didn't get to put it where it belongs since the guy just left."

I looked at Frank next to me and smiled. "Staring is rude you know" I said laughing. "It's hard not to stare when something so beautiful is right in front of you." He answered. I blushed and turned away. "I'll be in my room if you need me." I said as I stood up. He nodded. I got up and Buddy followed me to my room.