Roadtrips and Papercuts

Hey guys :)

As you can see, this book will be a fanfiction about O2L. I know i tagged Louis Cole (FunForLouis) but i did it because i think that he fits in this book and he loves the adventure, too and you will find other youtubers later in this story so basically it's not just a fanfiction about O2L; many youtubers will be here but Jc, Kian, Connor, Trevor, Sam and Ricky (and Louis) are the main characters so yeah...

I'll change (a few/many) things in the story (e.g. o2l is not living together like they do in reality, etc.) so please don't tell me that there's something wrong bla, bla, bla. It's just a fanfiction and yeah...

That's everything i wanted to tell you before you start and the following words are not necessary but i'll do it anyway because idk...

Cover:

Picture: from Tumblr

Text on picture: with Phonto

Thank you so much if you decide to read this story and i really hope that you'll enjoy.

PS.: Please tell me if there are any grammatical mistakes/errors or spelling errors but just to let you know... i decided to write this story in english because i want to improve my english and i'll try not to make many mistakes. (I live in a country where I don't speak english)