2

I advise listening to

Super love by charli Xcx because it got me through this chapter I had to re write it 3 times because of wattpad

Andrews POV:

No spell check

"Jennnn when is Anthony gonna be here,I miss him so much I said whining.

"Soon his plane landed around 30 minutes ago he's probably just getting his luggage."

After she said that she added something else "Do you like him?"

I wasn't sure how to answer this,lately I had been feeling different about him wanting to hold him in my arms but I'm also a hormonal teenager. But I think I do like him. "Actualy Jenn I think I do like him." I stated as my phone went off in my hand.

"Jenn , Anthony said he'll be here in a second don't tell him okay?"

I heard a quick "okay" before Anthony walked up to Jenn hugging her and exchanging hello's.He then made his way over to me after we hugged and said hello's we were off to the hotel. With nothing but Anthony on my mind .

LATER IN THEIR HOTEL ROOM

ANDREWS POV

When me and Anthony walked into the room we saw that there was only one king size bed we just decided to keep it like that because we were both to tired to care

Me and Anthony decided to sleep before dinner tonight but he wanted to shower first so I jut hoped into bed but around 30 minutes later he came and cuddled up to me I put my arms around his waist lazily so he thought I was still sleeping.he then turned around and kissed my forehead saying that he hopes he never loses me? what I would never think he would like me back what do I do ,I know I opened my eyes to meet Anthony's closed eyes and I whispers into his ear "Anthony I hope I never lose you either. Then he opened his eyes to meet mine and we both leaned in to kiss our kiss soon turned into a hot make out session with both of us only in out boxers. he was turning me on so much right now. he slowly took his mouth away from mine and moved to my neck leaving kisses every so often. when he found my sweet spot he started sucking gently for sure leaving a mark and earning a few soft moans from me. As we continued kissing I found little Andrew getting hard and Anthony seemed to notice to he looked at me with his hand tugging at the hem of my boxers as if he was asking to take them off. I nodded my head as he took my boxers off. I nodded my head yes and he took them off I was beyond nervous this was my first time doing any of this it was all new to me Anthony soon took me in his hand stroking me gently.he kept going earning moans from me he did it one last time and I screamed his name in pleasure "OH ANTHONY MORE" I screamed to him. I think I was about to cum " Anthony Im gonna." Was all I got in before my alarm went of signaling we had to go to dinner. Anthony wink at me and said we would save the rest of this for desert.

A

1.) what the hell did I just write I didn't mean to go that far.

2.) sorry for not updating I don't really have an excuse but when I started writing the new chapter the Kim kardashian game came out...

Till nest time

Me