The Dark

Have you ever wished for the morning to be a bit longer?  Have you ever needed light to guide your way? Have ever crawled in your bed with open eyes, counting each minute and waiting for a beam of light to strike your eyes?

Afraid to throw your legs outside the bed borders……….

[The Dark]

Prologue

She was the only one to feel it, the only one who knew. She knew what’s in there, what’s happening. She always believed that there was another world in that darkness; she kept that secret since she was five. There was a deal between her and the Prince of Darkness, if that secret was revealed, her time shall come like the others.

She never slept a day in her life in darkness; she always kept her lights on. People said she was a spoiled brat but she just laughed at them when He came to take their souls night by night.

She enjoyed seeing them suffer, even her friends. Or what so called her friends. She didn’t have any close one to her heart. Maybe because of her father’s way of treatment, or her mother’s everyday insults. She suffered a lot, thats why she made a deal with the Prince of Darkness, she will lead him to kill as many people as he wanted by haunting her body and she manage to keep that power of seeing ghosts in darkness to herself, she shouldn’t tell anyone or else…….

Chantelle is her name.

They were together an undefeatable Demon, nothing could stop them. When…………

Want more?

Comment and Vote ;)

Nary,