chapter 8

nash's Pov.

Finally I did it!

I finnally had the guts to ask cam about the kiss.

I defiently Felt alot in the kiss but I wasn't Sure About him.

I asked him and he said he did feel something in the kiss.

Which I was so happy about.

Then I kissed him and he kissed back which kinda makes me wanna fan girl.

Ok Maybe I did.

         I Gave him one last kiss before I went Into the bathroom and had a major fan girl attack.

I thrashed My Hands around and my legs and was jumping for joy.

I accidently knocked the tooth brush cup down which the tooth brushes all came falling out " Hey umm nash are u ok " Cam yells.

" Uhh- ummm What oh yeah just fine " I say.

" Kay " I hear him mumble.

        I strip my clothes and hop in the shower and replay what just happend in my head a million times.. It was perfect..

I Really don't know my feelings right now but it feels wrong.. But so right....

I wish I could get a sign that i was gay.. Like if it's my birthday and a squirel came popping out of the cake and had a sign that says. ' YOU'RE GAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ' ..... Yeah probably not.. That would be way to weird.

I come back to my thoughts when the water turns really cold.

" eeekk " I squeak and Turn the water off.

I step out and grab my towel and put it around my waist.

I look around for my clothes... shit...

I was way to excited that I kissed cam and I wanted to let my fan girl attack out into the bathroom I forgot my clothes.

fuck it...  It's not like he hasn't seen me shirtless before

I Un lock the door and open it.

" Hey uh n- " Cam gets cut off by him staring at me.

" I forgot my clothes silly me " I say nervously.

I go to my suitcase and get out some clean boxers, Some Blue skinny jeans , A aaron carpenter shirt. 

" cam were you gonna ask me something?? " I say and my towel slips down a little showing my v line.

" Oh - uhhh- I forgot.. " He says 

" Oh ok " I say and see him staring at my v line ( well obv's who doesn't like v lines thats my question! )

I quickly go back into the bathroom and change into the clothes.

Cameron's Pov.

I heard the door open and began to ask a question but got caught off guard by him coming out shirtless and with a towel wrapped around his waist.

" forgot my clothes silly me " he says and blushes a little.

I watch him go get his clothes.

he bends down to get some clothes from his suit case and you can tell he's working really hard for abs and hes doing good.

he Stands back and looks at me.

" Weren't You asking me something?? " He says 

" Ohh - umm- I forgot. " I say

" kay " He says and walks in the bathroom with his clothes in his hands.

.

.

.

I began to get ready when they're was 30 mintues left until we leave , yup that's something I usually do a lot.

I put on some black skinny jeans, The taylor caniff shirt that was cut under the arm pits which shows my abs.

I put some socks and put on my black and addia's shoes.

I go into the bathroom and do my regular hair.

I finish with my hair until it looks like it is on point and go grab my phone that was on the hotel bed.

" Ready?? " Nash says excitedly

" Yeah leggo " I say.

He looks At me and pulls my waist making me get closer to him.

He gently brushes his lips against mine before biting my bottom lip a little then pulling away.

" Tease " I whisper.

He then puts his lips on mine.

we break the kiss with a popping noise.

" Still tryna figure my feelings out and it is all going great " Nash says with a smile.

" Lets go " Nash adds and kisses my cheek enterwining our fingers together. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys 2 updates today!!!

hope you enjoyed them i'll update later this week

don't forget to follow me and comment and vote if you want more :)

bye love u guys 

-raina