Love game (A Tyga love Story) Chapter 23

Enjoy..

Chapter 23

Maria POV~

The banging at the door woke me up , I turned to see  Michael I reach to touch his warm body I got up  looking for a top quickly"Hold up" I screamed , I heard the banging stop I  Run to the door,   ' Hey girl!" it was Jay  one of my close friends in 2nd grade "OMG! Jay its yu how you been  come in'' i moved tyga shirts and throw them to the ground not really caring were they want " Girl am married! i got married in Las Vegas " "Really? am married to, too the most amazing guy in the whole world  and-" "dont say anything girl i know who it is  Tyga! "damn how yu knew?" "Duh girl tyga's in tv you in tv to i see you" "oh i feel dumb'' "Dont and i also know you have a little girl" "Yes a beautiful little girl"    "Mommy!" i got up  "Hey baby , look shes my friend Jay"  "Hi beautiful" i got closed nd give her a tight hug "hiiiiiii"  i smiled at Maria i heard a door open not know who was coming out i sit and just saw who it was "who is it?" i think its Michael i hope so" i got up and saw the hallway from the house and it was ty tying to put on his shirt and pants "Good morning babe" i walked toward him "hey babe" i was about to kiss her "Ew Michael go brush your teeth first nasty" "damn fine" while i walked to the bathroom i heard someone talking to Nicole "babe who is Nicole talking to" "Oh one of my friends ill show her to you but first brush your teeth go!" i pushed him to the bathroom , i walked to the living room to see what nicole and jay were doing the were just watching some TV i went and sat "girl was it Michael?'' "Yea his in the bathroom right now" 

Tyga POV~ 

I was asking my self some qusetions Who can it be? Jenna?  Nah   she in jail , ummm who? damn well i have to find out myself  . I got of the bathroom and all i heard was Maria and who ever that girl was talking . I ran in to the room and got my  snapback , ran to the living room and there the girl was "Babe this is Jay"  Jay?  " Hi.. Michael nice meeting you"  "Hi nice meeting you to"  Wait damn i know this girl , i want out with a girl  named Jay and looks so much like her,Damn maybe this might be her FUCK  I sat next to Maria and we just had a long talk with Jay..

"Babe was something wrong with you and Jay you guys acted werid like you guys know eachother but did not want to amitted it''  "No who said that" i said that so fast that maria was staring at me "babe i just asked a qusetion noone said nothing i just asked you" Damn i love Maria but i cant tell her that me and Jay dated after i began dating her Maria well get so jeaulos I know her "Babe you know i love you right"  "Yea?"  Michael was acting werid no lie "Ok i love you" "i love you too" "Now i can kiss you" "Yes now you can"  i want out for a kiss and she kissed back "FUCK!' its 10am i gotta go "Where? You dont got no shows today?" "I have to go to NYC remember" "NO i dont remember Michael you always tell me when you have to go to a place to a show or shit like that ,Michael were you going you aint going to NYC your managar is not even here  so quit lying to me where you doing?!" "Damn! Maria am tired of you with your bullshit! We fight to much and you know what am tired of it , i want  to get out of these fucking house , you with your fucking jealously" i stared at him with anger and i was hurt for what he said  i sat down "So what youtrying to say its over" i started to cry "I dont know maria i just need time to think" he walked to the door "Wait!" i ran to him "Michael i love you" i hugged him but he didnt even open his arms or said i love you back he just lefted and closed the down

Maria POV~

 What, he doesnt love me anymore? Does he? i sat on the floor and started to cry thinking that i losted Michael  What if were done what about Nicole . No please i dont want  NIcole with no daddy. Michael am sorry. i had so much things in my head right now ,  i cried all night .  It was 12pm already and Michael wasnt home i stay all night up waiting for him but he never came back that day. The sound of the tv woke me up i opened my eyes and i see Nicole dance to  Rack City . i got up and went to nicole "Mommy dance with me.." "No babe not now " she run and started crying , i ran after her "Ok Nicloe ill dance with you" "Yay!!" i graded Nicole arms and started dance with her i really didnt payanettion to her  the whole time was looking at Tyga on the TV i just needed him  Where can he be? i hope his ok.. "Nicole mommy tired" "But am nottt" i saw the time and it was 7pm already and i was worry that tyga wasnt home and that Nicole didnt even remember about Michael I just hope she doesnt "Lets go Nicole time to go to sleep you look tired" I picked her up and took her to the room "Mommy wheres daddy?'' Damn she remember what do i say "umm.. Babe his on tour right now his singing to people" "singing to people?" "Yeah babe ,You know your dad is a singer thats why he sings to people thats called Concert  i put her right to bed "Oh Ok whenn is he coming backk" " I dont baby" "Is he coming back" " Yes of coures he is baby i just dont know when , Nicole just go to sleep ok daddy will come" "Ok" i kissed her forhead and left the room I was looking out the window but it was dark and there was no car by where can you be Michael where . I need Pamlea i wish she was here but noo she has to be with her stupid friends am call her.