Accident

P.O.V: Lillian

Roman and I had spent the rest of the day with Nadia and we had had a quiet dinner that night. Peter had been at the bar and Destiny had a client for a reading, we had really enjoyed the intimacy of it, and Roman was enjoying spending some one on one time with Nadia.
The next morning though was business as usual, Roman headed into the office just before six, and I got up and got done. I texted Destiny when I got into the shower and was surprised to see her downstairs when I headed out onto the landing.
"I was not expecting you here this early." I laughed as I said good morning to Nadia before heading down to Destiny.
"I was not expecting your text." She countered and I grinned as I grabbed my coat from the coat cupboard. "What I don't even get breakfast?" She asked as I led her towards the garage.
"I'll buy you breakfast on the way." I offered as I climbed into the FF. I had had another dream the night before and I wanted to head out and try find the other house, I had a strange feeling that I knew where it was.
"Fine." She sighed as she leaned back and glanced at me seriously.
"Why aren't we getting the guys involved in this?" She asked and I sighed as I rubbed my temple.
"I woke up this morning and I just had a feeling that you and I should be doing this alone, I don't know why but it was really foreboding."
"Well we both know better than to ignore feelings like that." She sighed and I nodded as I offered her a cigarette, she took one and lit up as we pulled out quickly.
"I thought you and Roman would be quitting now that you're going to have a house full of children." I glared at her as she said it and she sighed. "Maybe you're overreacting about what Nadia showed you babe, maybe you're going to be just fine and live until the ripe old age of a thousand."
"I don't think so Destiny, and if I'm wrong then great, but if I'm right I want things to be in place." I said seriously and she nodded slowly. "I'm meeting with my lawyer tomorrow." I said softly and she raised an eyebrow as she glanced at me.
"Don't tell me you're sorting out your will and shit." She questioned.
"Yeah Destiny I am, and you better be supportive because otherwise I'm writing you out of it." I joked but she looked at me seriously for a moment.
"You're putting me in your will?" She actually seemed moved by the gesture as I nodded.
"Of course I am, both you and Peter will be added in, the rest will go to Roman and the kids, not that he needs it though." I laughed and Destiny scoffed.
"It's not going to happen though Lil, I can feel it in my left boob." She grinned and I laughed as I shook my head slowly as I drove through the Starbucks drive through. Destiny ordered a cinnamon role and a venti cappuccino, and I just grabbed a long black and a croissant.
Destiny was happy as soon as she had her food in her hands, we drove along happily as I headed towards the Newfolk boundary.
"So what is the game plan for today exactly?" She asked as she sucked her fingers clean.
"We are just going to find the house from my dream, I feel like I've seen it before somehow. As soon as we know where it is we can start planning when we are going to put an end to all of this shit for good." It felt like it was just dragging along and I was over it, it was time we buckled down and got shit done.
"This stuff is screwed up, I've never been this involved with their shit before, and I'm kind of regretting getting this close now. It gives me all kind of bad vibes." She said as I watched her shiver slightly.
"That's the thing for us though, as soon as we become involved that's it. We feel things too deeply, and get immersed in it, as soon as we ignore it the guilt of not helping will swallow us alive." I said softly and she nodded in agreement as she placed her feet up on the dash. Roman would have hated that, but I didn't really care.
"I'm glad you showed up in our lives Lil, I needed a friend like you." She said softly and I smiled.
"We have a pretty great group, we all have each others backs and that's what counts."
"If you survive this crap I better be your maid of honour." She smirked as she nudged my side.
"Who else would I have? I guess the barrister down at the local coffee shops pretty cool, or maybe Roman's secretary, I know she just loves me." I laughed as Destiny shook her head slowly.
"Do you think we're a little to interdependent?"
"Hell yes!" I scoffed before looking at her seriously. "But I wouldn't have it any other way."
"Neither would I." She said honestly as I started to navigate around the residential streets of Newfolk. "So what are we looking for exactly?" She asked as she sat up a bit.
"It's an older house, maybe mid fifties, it has a red roof and trim, and is a off white colour, it also has a treehouse in the front yard." I said practically describing most houses around us save for the treehouse.
"We are smack bang in the middle of suburbia, why couldn't the bitch be courteous and have a large neon sign above her house shouting Dhampir?" Destiny sighed and I smirked as I drove up and down the streets.
"This feels pointless." I sighed as I eventually pulled over and rubbed my temple.
"Didn't you say that you felt like you knew it?" Destiny asked seriously and I nodded slowly.
"I just got a strange sense of deja vu when I saw it, it's most probably nothing though." I sighed.
"We could always use the ouija board again." She winked and I shook my head vehemently.
"There's no way in hell I am ever doing that again, Roman scared the absolute shit out of me the last time." I sighed as I leaned my head forward slowly.
"Let's do a few more streets and then call it a day, we can go do some shopping or something girly to get our minds off of all of this shit."
"Fine." I agreed as I pulled away and headed down a few more of the painfully suburban streets which lacked all sense of character. I was just about to give up when I saw it, as soon as I laid eyes on it Nadia's vision flipped through my mind my mind again as I felt the car jolt to a stop.
I felt Destiny's hand on my shoulder as she shook it gently. Her other hand rested on the hand break which she had just pulled up.
"Lil, are you okay?" She asked, I felt a small trickle of blood travel down my lip then, I didn't usually get nosebleeds from the visions.
"I'm fine." I said softly as I wiped my nose with the back of my hand.
"Is this it?" She asked looking at the well maintained treehouse in the front yard.
"Yeah I think so." I said softly as I peered up at it, the foreboding feeling from the dream creeped back into the pit of my stomach. Destiny made a note of the address on her phone then before I pulled away quickly.
"Let's get the hell out of here." Destiny said as she looked at the almost identical houses in disdain.
"I'm way ahead of you." I said as I quickly drove out of the area and headed towards town, as I drove I started to get the feeling that we were being watched.
"You feel that?" Destiny asked and I nodded as I sped up slightly. "You think it's one of them?" She asked softly almost as if they could hear us.
"I'm willing to bet on it." I said seriously as I quickly drove through town, I had made the decision already to just head back to Hemlock.
We drove in silence until I crossed the city limits, I heard Destiny let out a big sigh as the feeling dissipated.
"Thank God for th-" But I couldn't finish my sentence as the sound of metal on metal filled the air before all sensation was just replaced with blackness.