The Beginning of an Ending

As I'm sitting in my room thinking about all of the events that have happened in the last few days I start to feel overwhelmed by them all. The last few days haven't been easy at all. My dad is at the hospital with my sick, dying, mother and I am at home thinking of ways to find my litter brother. I should be at the hospital right now tending to my mother while the police do there job but I just can't. The police need the extra help even if they don't know that I am helping. I lie and tell my mom and dad that I am not feeling so well and I take a bus home.

        My little brothers name is Tamaki and he is my mothers second kid, which I already knew my dad cared nothing about. He doesn't care whether they find him nor does he care that when he comes home I am still alive. All he cares about is himself and my mother, he is selfish, but I guess if Tamaki makes my mother happy he would have to deal, with adding another addition to our small family. The doctors said that Tamaki would kill my mom if she wen through with the pregnancy, but she insisted she would die if it meant bringing her unborn child into this world. The doctors said after my mom had Tamaki that she is very lucky to be alive. Now she is laying in a hospital bed fighting for her life from complications due to the reason she would die having Tamaki. The doctor discussed the situation with my mom and dad, but my dad said I wasn't aloud to know what was wrong with my mother. That it was none of my business and would only upset me more then I already was.

        I've been home from the hospital for hours now not sure what I should do. I'm only 14 and the only thing on my mind besides mothers life is saving my baby brothers life. My baby brother didn't ask to be brought in this world but even so now that he has entered he doesn't deserve to be taken away by some random strangers. He should be loved and well taken care of just as if he had been planned. I open my window because I want to feel the cool air hit me in the face. It's night time now and here I am all alone as my dad stays hours at the hospital. My mom is probably telling him to call me to make sure that I am okay but he's probably telling her that I will be fine and she is too weak to fight with him so she will end the argument. I'm not sure what to do now. There's no way I will be able to find my little brother at this late at night. I would have to take the bus in the morning to local locations to ask if anyone has seen him. The only problem is I don't know what he looks like and plenty of people carry babies around in public. Who would notice the difference between one baby and my little brother. Would I?

        I think I should take a walk. I remember when I was 12 and my parents would take me to the park near this random alley. When I was 13 and my mom became pregnant just like now she spent most of her days at the hospital so at night I would walk through the alley silently screaming my thoughts to the world, knowing that no one could hear me. Maybe I would get my best thoughts about where to find my little brother there. That;s where I had always done my best thinking. The only thing that was important at this moment was making sure my little brother got back to the hospital safe and sound. I'm pretty sure I would know a family face when I saw him. There's no way I'd miss it for the world.

        I walked over to the closet and grabbed my dark blue hoodie and through it on along with my black converse shoes. I wasn't all about the fashion statement which made me more like my mom. We didn't dress to impress we dressed comfortable and decent, not over the top. After putting on my jackeI slipped the spare key from inside the flower pot into my jeans pockets, locked my door and headed over to my bike. It is 10:01 PM so there's no bus so I would be stuck pedaling my way towards the park, which is only about a few blocks from my house. The wind is blowing and the tree's are flowing as you hear a faint whistle in the night. Nothing ever changes and everything's the same each and everyday.

        When you enter towards the park there's always the same sign that says NO CHILDREN ALOUD AFTER 6:00 PM. They always said that because you never know who could be lurking through the alley near by so that doesn't mean its the safest place to be this late at night. My dad doesn't really care what I do so there for he never told me I couldn't come here and I always do it when I know he wont be coming home not like he'd check my room if he did. And my mom never thought I'd come here so she made being here after 6:00 a big concerned issue. It's pitch dark with not even a star or moon in the sky as any source of light. All you can hear no besides the tree's blowing and the whistling of the wind is the screaming of a baby. A baby? Am I just hearing things or did some parent bring there child here this late to sit and think the park? It sounds like its coming from near the alley though.