Writer's page

• Dedicated to Myself.

tis i's page

- Ahola mahola, so this is a little bit of a comeback even though I'm completely unknown;

I uploaded a story in 2012 (or so ?) and I've long since deleted it for reasons unknown - I don't even remember the title, how considerate am I.. of myself. Anywho anyhow I thought I'd give this another shot and well jah let's see how this goes nowhere.

(I'm also waiting for a game to download so I gots time to spare.)...(I say this but I'll probably end up obsessed and dedicated to this.)

This story is meant to be romantic or at least that's what I'm basing it as but you never know I sometimes lose my mind when I work on a project and it'll probably end up a bit twisted. Maybe.

Words of caution for the gentle :

There are swear words in there. I swear in general so I can't imagine a story without it and I simply can't have a bunch of teenage characters without the odd fuck here or there. Not that there's too much of it but if you're really sensitive to it - you've been warned.

Most of this will probably be written when I should be sleeping so I don't doubt that it will make little to no sense at certain points. 

ALMOST FORGOT !

A lot of the photos I use will probably be from the DeviantArt of Emily Soto because her work is just too awesome (the cover is from her deviant too). If I ever use a photo I will try to mention where I got it from and who it's by and I'll always put the title of the songs I use too at the end of the chapters.

Thanks for Reading :)