First Meet

•No Ones POV•

Jade and the other girls were in the studio recording songs for their second album. They were hoping it would have as much success as the first album, DNA, did. Leigh-Anne and Perrie were recording in the booth whilst Jesy and Jade sat on the couch eating Pringles. "Jade when are you going to start dating again?" Jesy said with a mouth full of food. "I need to meet the right person Jesy!" Jade replied also with a mouth full. "What are you doing tonight?" Jesy asked curiously. "Erm nout really, I was just gonna go home and watch Aladdin or something" Jade smiled at the thought. "No you're not, you're coming out with me" Jesy said smirking. "Oh noooo!" Jade started to fake cry. "Do i have to?" She said unhappily. "Erm yes poopey you do!" Jesy said in an Australian accent which made jade giggle.

•3 HOURS LATER•

"Jade are you nearly ready?" Jesy shouted up the stairs as she was for the very first time, ready first! "I'm coming now" jade shouted back angrily as she has been asked about 12 times. As jade came slowly trembling downstairs in 5 inch heels, jesy looked stunned at how much effort jade had put in. "Wow jade! we're only going to the pub down the road with a few friends" Jesy reminded Jade. "I like to look my best" Jade smirked in Jesy's face as she checked her hair one last time in the mirror before grabbing her clutch from the kitchen. "Ready!" Jade said as Jesy just grabbed her hand to leave the house. "So what 'friends' are we meeting then?" Jade asked as they got into Jesy's car. "A few lads" Jesy winked back at Jade. "Jesy man I've already told you, I want to meet someone on my own, I don't need your help" jade whined as Jesy just laughed.

•Jade's POV•

When me and Jesy walked into the pub there were about 8 lads sat in this booth looking like they were waiting for someone. Then I noticed one of them was Jesy's boyfriend, Jordan. I figured he was sat with the rest of the dance group he was part of, diversity. One of the lads glanced up at me and smiled ever so slightly. He had the most amazing eyes I had ever seen on a man. He was wearing a white shirt with plain black pants. I couldn't take my eyes off him. Then Jesy grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the table where I couldn't stop staring at this boy. "Alright girls!" One of the lads shouted. "Jade, this is diversity, that is Ashley, obviously that's Jordan, that's ike, that's mitch" I noticed he looked ever so slightly like the boy that was staring at me, maybe they were brothers. "That's warren, that's terry, this is Perri with the massive hair, and finally this is Sam!" Jesy said excitedly. Sam is even more gorgeous close up. "Nice to meet you" his Essex accent sent a shiver down my spine. He held his hand out for me to shake, which I did. "I'm jade" I said shyly. "Come on girls, sit down" Warren shouted. Jesy obviously sat next to Jordan. There was no room for me to sit down so I just stood there awkwardly for a couple of seconds before Sam moved over a little for me to sit down. "Here Jade, you can sit here" Sam looked up at me and smiled as I slowly sat down in between him and Perri. Sam looked like a really nice guy. I'm glad Jesy made me come out tonight.

•No Ones POV•

Jade was sat having little conversations with everyone, even Sam, when she decided to go for a little walk as the pub was very hot. She whispered to Jesy where she was going and she just nodded and carried on laughing with Jordan and some of the lads. A couple of minutes later, Jade was stood with her back to the wall at the back of the pub when she heard footsteps at the side of her. As she looked she noticed it was Sam. "Are you okay?" He asked sounding concerned. "Yes I'm fine, why wouldn't i be?" Jade said in reply. "I don't know, I was just checking" Sam stood awkwardly staring at jade for a couple of seconds. "Jade can I take you out sometime? I want to get to know you" Sam said randomly. "Yeah I suppose so" Jade said with a smile as she walked closer to him. Then he pushed her softly up against the wall and their faces slowly got closer. "Kiss me" Jade whispered into his ear as she tightly grabbed onto the back of his neck and looked his face up and down. Sam smirked as their lips joined together. They passionately kissed each other until Sam opened his mouth and jade's tongue entered blissfully. They stayed like this for about a minute before jesy and Jordan came stumbling out the pub looking slightly drunk. "Jade is loved up everybody!" Jesy shouted to the rest if the boys as they piled out of the pub. Sam just looked down and smiled as he rubbed bright, red lipstick of his lips. "Here, put your number in while I put Jesy in this taxi" Jade said as she handed Sam her phone and grabbed Jesy's arm leading her to the taxi door. "Done" Sam said happily. "I better get him home too, see you again Jade" He said cheekily as he pecked her lips one last time which made Jade very happy.

•Next Morning•

Jade woke up to find herself in her empty, double bed. Then she remembered the night before, she remembered that Jesy got very drunk. All of a sudden she heard someone in the bathroom, being sick. She rolled her eyes as she slowly got out of bed and exited the room to see jesy with her head over the toilet seat. "Oh Jesy" Jade said as she quickly held her hair back. Jesy was pale and did not look well. "I feel so ill oh my gosh, how much did I drink?" Jesy said weakly. "Quite a lot babe!" Jade answered truthfully. Jesy just leant forward as she starting to vomit again. After a while of nursing Jesy, Jade decided to get dressed and go shopping. She just dressed casually when going shopping because she didn't care what she looked like at all. She is wearing a white crop top with skinny jeans and sparkly blazers.

•Jade's POV•

I wandered through the busy streets of London when I noticed a familiar face coming towards me. I knew straight away who it was and my heart skipped a beat. It was Sam. He smiled as he got closer to me. I smiled back. "You alright Jade" he said as he stopped in front of me. "I'm okay thanks, you feel rough today?" I laughed, I know I did. "Do you fancy going for a coffee?" He asked politely. "Of course" I smiled as we headed of to Starbucks. "Jade?" Sam asked. "Yeah, what's up Sam?" I replied. "You know last night when you said you'd let me take you on a date, did you mean it?" Sam wondered. "Yes, course I did" I smiled back cheerfully. Sam's face lit up. "Tell me about yourself then" Sam said whilst correcting his SnapBack. "Well, I'm 21, I was born in South Shields, my mam is called Norma and my dad is called Jimmy, I won X factor with little mix erm" I smiled trying to think. Sam just stared, mesmerisingly at me. "What?" I asked concerned. "you're beautiful" Sam said out of the blue. I started to blush and go red in the cheeks. Sam just giggled. "Thankyou Sam" I smiled back at him happily. "Tell me about you" I said to him as he took a sip of his cappuccino, so did I. "Well, I was born in Dagenham, my mum is called Jenny, my dad is called Paul, my younger brother who is also in diversity is called mitch. My younger sister is called Ellie and I have a dog called Cassie." I just smiled at him. His voice was just perfect. "So what do you want to do for our first date?" Sam asked me as he got comfortable in his seat. "Whatever you want babe" I replied with a slight smile as we both just started to giggle at each other. "Do you like bowling?" He asked me in a serious voice. "Bowing is good" I replied. "Bowling it is then!" Sam said excitedly as he lifted his SnapBack up to correct his hair. "Do you want a lift home?" He asked me as he stood up from his chair and looked down at me. "If you wouldn't mind" I said as I grabbed my bag and my drink to finish off in the car.

As we pulled up outside mine and Jesy's flat, Sam stopped the car and turned to look at me. He just smiled and so did I. "So I'll pick you up at 6 tomorrow then yeah?" He said as he leant over to peck my cheek but I cheekily turned around and kissed him on the lips. He just started laughing and carried on passionately kissing me. "Goodbye Sam" I smiled and slapped his chest which made him laugh and shake his head. I unlocked the door to mine and Jesy's apartment to find her flat out asleep on the sofa. So I covered her with my Disney blanket and went to bed myself. I genuinely can't wait for tomorrow night, it's going to be amazing.

Chapter One guys! Hope it's okay!! It's going to get better anyway!! Please vote/comment/share. Thankyou everyone x