02

Estella pov

That was the last good memory I had with my family. Now here I am, 9 years old. Mummy and Daddy have changed ever since this dude named Voldemort rose to power. The wizarding world isn't as safe as it used to be. Sirius and Regulus are at Hogwarts. Mummy didn't want them to go.
     Mummy always yells at Sirius for hanging out with "filth". She says it is to keep him safe. Reggie is the idol child. Speaking of Sirius and Regulus, they are coming home this afternoon!

Skip to Kings Cross——————-

Dad pulled me aside and asked I stay on good behavior and he has something to tell us kids when we get home. I just shrugged it off.

Reggie got off the train first. He walked quickly and politely towards me and scooped me up into his arms. "Hey munchkin! I missed you!" He exclaimed. I giggled and held him close. "I missed you too." I murmur into his shoulder. Suddenly I hear a dramatic screech from the train. I turn around and Reggie sets me down in time to see Sirius running in slow motion to us. When he gets to me he picks me up and twirls me around. "ELLA I MISSED YOU!" He exclaims dramatically. Some girls gush about "how cute that is." Sirius puts me on his hip and carries me to a group of boys. "Hi guys this is my baby sister Estella." Sirius says. I hide into his shoulder.
A boy with messy black hair waves to me. "Hullo Estella, I'm James!" He says excitedly. "The boy with the book is Remus, and the boy with the chocolate frog is Peter!" He continued. I waved shyly.
     Mum pulled me from Sirius' arms and grabbed his ear. "What are you doing with this filth?!" She hissed. "Mummy they were nice." I said not seeing why those boys were filth. Mummy growled and apparated us home.
   "I have tried to protect you from the dark lord and what do you do? Put a target on your back!" Mummy yells when we are inside. She throws Sirius to the ground and tells Reg to take me to the other room.