The Alpha Meets The Rogue- Chapter 33 Rated R Version

Picture on the side is of Alpha Caine.

The Alpha Meets The Rouge- Chapter 33 Rated R Version 

Dylan wasted no time in setting up a meeting with the men from the pack. Right after I told him what Jake had said- he called Eric, Scott, and two more guys over to the mansion.

There was no way he was going to leave the house if I wasn’t completely secured. I was sure that for the next few days, I would have a shadow at all times.

“Hey, what happened?” Eric asked, hurriedly making his way toward me.

As soon as he was close enough, he stretched out his arms to catch me in an embrace.

“What did Dylan tell you?” I asked him. Dylan had just left. Now that the guys were here, he felt better about leaving me home.

“We’re getting attacked. But he didn’t say anything else,” Eric said, as he let go of me.

Scott walked into the room after that. The two other pack members who were going to stay with me walked in right behind him.

“Luna,” both of them said, bowing their heads at me.

“Oh right, this is Steven and that’s Ram,” Eric introduced them, as the two guys once again bowed their heads in respect. I smiled, giving them a small wave.

“Jake, Jackson’s son, called me today. He said that they’re coming our way. They’ll get here two days from now,” I told Eric, remembering the call from earlier.

“Do you really trust the guy?” Eric asked, sounding skeptical.

“I do. Jake wants to take over Staten Pack. He was supposed to become Alpha when he turned 18, but Alpha Jackson didn’t want to step down.”

“If you trust him, then I do to,” Eric reassured me.

We took a seat on the couches. Eric and me in one, while Scott and Steven sat on the couch in front of us. Ram remained standing, looking thoughtful.

“What’s the plan? If I may ask,” Ram respectfully asked, giving me a short nod. It was the first time I was around him or Steven, so I assumed that’s why there was so much formality in the way he directed himself to me.

‘You’re his Luna, that’s why,’ Eric said in my mind.

I turned to look at him, offering a teasing smile. He was always good at guessing what I was thinking.

“We’re getting ready. There’s not really much we can do, other than be prepared. I’m not sure how Dylan will set up everyone. I just know that the women, the children, and anyone else who doesn’t want to fight will stay underground. The prison can hold plenty of people,” I replied.

“Are both Alphas coming?” It was Steven who asked this time. He’d been keeping quiet. I was surprised with how deep his voice sounded, while his appearance looked soft and shy.

“Yes, Alpha Nicolas and Alpha Jackson are both coming. They’re also bringing Rogues,” I told them, waiting to see their reactions.

I was scared that they would freak out- blame me for all of this. After all, I had brought all these problems to the pack.

“Their packs are weak,” Scott said, confidently.

“But they have more Wolves combined,” Steven countered.