Chapter 16 - Rugby and Punishments (Zach's POV)

• Dedicated to TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS!

(A/N) –

For everyone who has wondered where I have been, I had exams and my last year of school has been hectic. So now that I have finished school and finished my exams I should be updating more often.

I know this chapter is not very long but I kind of liked where it ended.

Love to all my patient readers <3

And thanks to all my new and old fans! <3

xx

-------------------------------

Chapter 16 – Rugby and Punishments (Zach’s POV)

--Zach’s POV--

“Lila, are you alright?” I asked tentatively, stooping down to peer at my Lila so we were the same height and at the same eye level, so I had to bend down quite a bit. She was so pretty and small, but kept spacing out.

Out of nowhere someone shouted, “Look out!” and seconds later Lila was flying towards me. Using my quick reflexes I managed to slow down her progress towards me because we were really close already. I could have stopped her but I realised we were at the same height and I wanted to see if my attraction for her was what I thought it was. Her lips hit mine and I felt fireworks, explosions and I heard my wolf calling out something to me.

We parted too soon for my liking, but when stood back up properly and re-opened my eyes, the sight that greeted me was worth the interrupted kiss. Lila was looking up at me shyly, biting her lip and blushing. I had never seen a more beautiful sight in my life.

She turned around and we both looked at what had hit her, a ball. A boy was jogging to us laughing at the people who were wolf whistling at me and Lila, which just made her blush an even brighter red. I looked back at the boy, James, he is in my pack and I glared at him for the thoughts he was projecting into the mind link about my Lila. I growled lowly under my breath a warning to him as I picked up the now spaced out Lila and followed James back onto the field, who had finally stopped looking at Lila like a piece of meat. I shouted out to James about playing a proper game of whatever they were playing and we all walked onto the pitch as a few others gathered around to see what was happening. Lila started to struggle and shout on my back as I laughed and fell over, making sure she landed on top of me.

“Zach, stop laughing at me you big... you big... you big meanie!!” she cried, which only made me laugh even harder, her and her spacing out.

After I calmed down I said, “Lila, I was trying to talk to you for ages, I kept threatening to pick you up and just take you with me, and when you didn’t answer, I did just that! I had been carrying you for awhile before you finally came around.”

She asked me confusedly, “What do you mean? Carrying me where?”

“While you were daydreaming, we all decided to organise a game of rugby, boys versus girls, to make up for you getting hit by the ball, James pretty much had to say yes, not that he minded though.” I explained, getting angry towards the end thinking about James looking at my Lila again.