Chapter 24: Fall!

Chapter Dedicated: Sonali_k FathimaParveenTS 👈

--------------------------------------―--------------------

AsSalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu!

------------------------------------------------―---------

A/N: This is the Last Update before Ramadan.Next Update after Ramadan In Sha Allah!
Lets Make the Best Use of this Holy Month : )

------------------------------------------------―---------

🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇
The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) stated, "A man who Attempts to Distance a Woman from her Husband is Distant from Allah (swt)'s Mercy."
🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇

📗📗📗📗📗📗📗📗📗📗📗📗📗📗📗

WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU FALL IN LOVE!

Who said that a Committed Muslimah is "immune" to Love?! 😑😒

She is Human, isn't she? 😓

She has a Beating💕🎤 Heart💝 in her Chest like Everybody Else!

But she Only Keeps in Mind👀 that "Prevention is Better than Cure". 👌

So she👯 would Stay Away 🆗 from any Source🌏 of Fitnah and from what Allah Forbade❌ in her Relationship with the Opposite Sex👤.

And if she Falls👇 in Love 💚with Someone👤, a True Muslimah wouldn't❌ let her Heart💓 Beat her, she wouldn't let her Feelings Overtake her💥.

It's true ✅ that she is Weak 💭 like Everyone 👪 Else but she knows 👍 that Allah is the Only One who Strengthens💪 her.

Her Imaan📗 and Faith💡 are Always her Guide🔍 and Power🔌!

And like any Other Situation📹 when she Feels Weak👇, she would Turn☝ to her Lord for help🙆.

It means that she Wouldn't ❌Share📵 Love Songs 🎶 with the One she Loves or tell him Love Words🎤 or Draw✍ a Heart💚 for him.

She Wouldn't ❌ give him a Single🙈 Hint about her Feelings!

Her Chastity, Modesty and most of all her fear😯 of Allah would Stop 💪 her from Confessing her love 💞 to him.