the vacation part 2 -9

You and the Watterson's are all stuffed in a little tent, yours is even smaller and beside theirs.
"If you're happy and you know it clap your hands." Nicole says trying to ease the mood, but you, gumball, Darwin, and Anias are all huddled up against Richard. She waits with an excited face, then slowly claps her hands.
"If you're happy and you know- oh come on guys! Just because a ugly man lives in a terrifying shack in the middle of no where... with his mother... and a bunch of stuffed animals and... he's holding a saw..." everyone huddles by the door to look out, the man is sitting on a old rocker, holding a saw in his hands.
"And he's dug six holes that exactly set our sizes and uh..."
"It's dinner time!!" He screams in a psychotic voice.
Everyone takes off, you running on all fours in front of everyone.
"Come on fellas! Let's eat!" The old woman says as she wheels onto the porch with a pizza box in hand.
"Who doesn't like pizza?" She says as she watches you run away with a confused face.
"I don't understand, how can this be happening? I made it up!" Nicole says.
"Well next time you make up a randomly scary story that comes true, could you please invent a vegetarian psycho who lives near a well lit police station?" Gumball says as he runs ahead of his family.
"COME BACK HERE!" You hear a gruff voice scream from behind.
"Mom made some hot bobbas too." He says in a normal tone.
Everyone screams and continues to run, except Richard who's lagging behind.
"We can't run forever, I'm out of calories, and I'm almost out of marshmallows!" He says as he shovels a punch of marshmallows into his mouth, plumbing him back up.
"Look! A head in the road!" Anias says in a holed voice. E everyone screams.
"No, I mean ahead in the road!" She says and points to headlights that approach you steadily.
"A car!"
"Oh." Everyone says, relieved.
Everyone jumps around like a lunatic, and the car stops. Everyone runs to the side, and the window rolls down slowly.
"You guys need a ride?" A spooky voice says, as a empty fridge that is strapped onto the truck opens.
"AAAH THE FRIDGE IS EMPTY!" Richard yells.
"AAAA!" Everyone screams.
"Hmm? I guess not." The door opens revealing a short man driving the truck. Everyone co iTunes to scream and split up.
"Come back!" The old man yells.
"Gumball? Darwin?" You yell frantically.
"Anias?" You try. You stop and look around, you hear footsteps. You jump behind a deadbush, which is surprisingly covering.
You cod make out a tall blue figure. Nicole.
"Ms Watterson!" You whisper yell.
"Aa! Oh it's just you. Come on!" She says and takes your hand and continues running.
"Kids?! Kids where are you!?" Richard says, not paying attention and running off the cliff.
"AAAA" he screams.
He lands in mud, right in front of you and Nicole.
"Guys? Guys?" Nicole tries. "Gumball! Darwin!" You try.
"Guys where are you!? GUYS!!?" Nicole yells, getting more frantic by the moment.
"IM HERE!" Richard says as he pops out of the mud, surprising Nicole, which makes her defence system activate.
She kicks him in the face and running shoes off screaming. You follow her, screaming too.
"Hello? I'm gunna get ya!" The man cries. Gumball turns around, the voice seems to be everywhere at once. You continue running, you somehow got separated from Nicole.
You crash right I to Gumball, surprising him.
"Aah!" He screams as you take him down.
"Ughhh... Gumball?" You say as you run your head.
"Y/n!?" Gumball says and helps you stand up.
The voice continues echoing around you two.
"Aah leave us alone! Iii...ugh was looking around too fast." He says as he steps around dizzily. He gets smacked in the face by Darwin's face, they both get a black eye.
"Darwin!" You cry happily.
Mom? Dad? Help me. I'm scared." Anias says in a quiet, weak voice, unaware of the muddy figure rising behind her.
"Don't worry baby-" Richard says, but Anias acts before looking, and grabs his hand, throwing him o to the ground repeatedly.
She gasps when she sees her beat up dad lying on the ground in from of her.
"Dad? Sorry." She says. Richard jumps to his feet.
"Don't worry honey, dad's gunna save you!" He says and puts her on his shoulders. He turns to run, but she hits a tree branch and falls to the ground.
"Oof!" She says as she hits the ground.
"Why are you guys running from me!?" He say in a gruff voice as he approaches slowly and dramatically.
"I'm a nice guy." He says in a calm tone.
Nicole backs up against a cave wall, panting and making a defensive pose. She turns around at you gumball and Darwin who are in the cave, theirs eyes lighting up the cave a bit.
She starts put ching and kicking rapidly, not actually hitting anyone.
"Get away from my family you people eating gobli-" "chill out, it's only us!" Gumball says as you all walk out of the cave and I to the moonlight.
Richard runs up, and begins punching forward rapidly, narrowly avoiding your head.
"Dad, chill out, it's us!" Gumball repeats to his dad.
"Thank heavens your alive!" He says and hugs you four.
"Me too." Anias says in a tired tone.
He turns around and agian starts punching rapidly.
"Dad, chill out, it's Anais." Gumball says again, in a annoyed voice.
"Wait... how did you-" "our we here!" The man calls as the flashlight approaches steadily.
"Everybody stop chilling. It's him." Everyone takes off again, the man closer than ever before.
"I can't be haven't dinner without ya, that be just plain rude."/he says and points the flashlight at his face.
"There! In the distance! A house!" Anias yells.
"Wait, isn't that..." you say. But it's l
Too late. You're back where you started, the murders house.
"I don't understand!" Nicole says.
"Well you sure got me running there! That's a dinner well deserved!" You back up and fall I to your own holes.
"Please! I beg you! Let us goooo!!"Gumball pleads dramatically.
"Oh I see you guys found the restroom." He says in a calm voice.
"Restroom?" Darwin says in a confused face.
"Well, you know, to... powder your nose."
"Why are there six of them?" Gumball asks in a normal tone.
"One each. For privacy." He says and winks.
"So you mean you're not Gunna eat our brains?" Gumball says hopefully.
"If I was after Brains, I wouldn't go chasing you folks." He says and laughs. Everyone laughs, and realizes at the same time.
"Hey, wait a minute." Gumball says. Richard keeps laughing.

*time skip to next morning*

"Thank you for your help sir." Nicole says. Everyone is loaded back up in the car.
"We're really sorry we thought you were a psycho." Gumball says as he leans out the window.
The man just laughs.
"You gotta admit. You guys look like a bunch of weirdo mutants, I mean the stuffed animals, the screaming the saw, your mom-"
"What did you just say about my momma?" He says and stops laughing abruptly.
"Nothing bye!" Everyone choruses as the two truck pulls you away.
"See I told you I made it all up." Nicole says in her usual cheery voice.
"Yeah, we know there's no such thing as a haunted pickup truck." Darwin's says.
"Or a mutant dessert monster." Gumball says and everyone laughs.
What no one notices is the duck-cougar-bar creature carrying the man away in the background.