Chapter 1

"I love you Jen....But I can't keep seeing you." The stranger said as we pulled away from a long kiss.

    "W-what?" I looked at him in total shock. Suddenly fire works started going off in the dark Texas sky over head.

     "I met someone else.." He said totally expressinonless. We looked up to find a red fire work that looked  like some girl's face. Can't I have one guy before he's stolen from me in ten seconds flat? I mean god was there a sign on my back that said: SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND, TAKE HIM. When i looked up The fire work face was heading strait toward us, and I, very calmly, let out the most blood curdiling girl scream. The stranger beside me kind of poofed and left me standing there to face my doom. And that's when I exploded. My heart flying into an imaginary screen (You know like in a 3-D movie?)

      I sat up in bed drenched in sweat and my polka dot sheets sticking to my face. "Why was it a face..?" Was the first thing out of my mouth that morning. What an amazing brain I have, don't you think? Very extaordinarilly gifted with making my day to day life extra strange. I glanced at the clock and growled very animalisticilly when I caught the time. Four thirty, A.M. Oh well might as well get ready now.

     I had to meet Saddie at eight, Prolly so she can try and set me up with some guy on the track team. Besides Saddies annoying habit of playing matchmaker, she really is amazing. We've been friends ever since she saved me from a stray duck at the petting  zoo. What, those things are scary! Or the time in middle school where she made a bet with some boys that she could make the football team., The coach practicly choked on his whistle when she sacked their quarterback. Of cource they wouldn't let her on cause she's a girl, I mean how  lame is that? I had to literally drag her away while she shouted profanities at the team.

    I walked into the bathroom stopping in front of the mirror over the sink. I supose you could say I was pretty, but not beautiful. I have pale, blemish free skin that I don't torture with foundation. My hair is medium length and a blonde-ish white color. My eyes are my best feature by far. They are an icy blue that sometimes look grey and almost perfectly round. My lips are always a pale pink, they're not too big or too small just a decent pair of lips. 

    A decent pair of lips that have never been kissed

    "Yeah well who says I want to be kissed?" I say out loud. So call me crazy but I talk to myself sometimes, no big. I guess it's not really myself sort of like a random voice in my head. A very sarcastic voice in my head I might add.

     Sarcasm is my speacialty 

   I sighed. I don't even want start with my voice right now. I wiggled out of my spider-man pjs and jumped under the hot streams of water. I grabbed my apple scented shampoo, conditiner and body wash (Yeah I like apples if you couldn't tell) and scrubbed my entire body till it hurt. I turned the shower off and reached for the towl that was SUPPOSED to be on the rack but wasn't.

     Nice one

    Sighing for prolly the third time today I decided against using my blowdryer to dry myself off. Instead, I was going to make run for it to the laundry room where I was certain there were soft clean towels in the dryer. Clutching my..um... lady parts I took off running down the hall towrds the laundry room .I just happened to see my twin brother Tucker walking out of his room at the exact moment I was passing it. Lovely. "Hi..."

     "Hey" He said wyping sleep out of his eyes turning the corner. 3,2,1... Tucker back peddled and turned to look at me in all my nakedness, an amused smile made it's way on his face. "Again?" He smirked.