Intro

Interested in having me look at work? Well, then you've come to the right place! This summer I'm holding a teen writing contest. It's nothing fancy, really just something to give all you teen writers some motivation over these long summer months.

The rules are simple: follow the instructions in the next chapter. If you fill them out correctly, I'll be browsing over your work this summer. If I spot some pieces that I think have some merit to them, I plan on adding those pieces to my reading list 'Promising Teen Authors'. I also will promote your work to both my followers on wattpad and the fans of The Return Series on my facebook page. There is no limit to the amount of writers that I'll be choosing. It's as simple as if I enjoy the work and see some merit in your writing-- you win.

Please don't torture me with pieces that haven't been edited at all! I'm not incredibly anal about grammar and punctuation, but your work should at least be readable. I don't want to gouge my eyes out, so make sure what you're sending me is the absolute best of what you have to offer. I will leave a small comment on every piece I do read, but only those who blow me away will be getting the promotion. You have until July 20th to submit your work, after that I won't be reading anymore entries.

Sound like fun? Good. Go on over to the next page and fill out the application so that I can put you on my list. I'm looking forward to this you guys! Let's prove to the people of wattpad how good teen writers really are ;)

IMPORTANT NOTE: This contest is CLOSED! I know it's earlier than stated, but the response has been overwhelming. In order to get to all the entries that have been submitted, I'll have to shut down the contest early. Don't worry though...I plan on doing the contest again so be on the lookout! The winners will still be announced on September 1st.