Chapter 1

Anna's P.O.V

I picked up the latest issue of Girlfriend magazine and went to sit on the couch. I rested my feet on my parents ugly brown coffee table, as my eyes fell on the column I look forward to every month, Love is in the Air. Being the 'hopeless romantic' (as my family describes me) I am, I read all of it straight away when I realise that something's different, a new love column! Thank god, this author was writing a SNOOZE-FEST, I thought. Hot Celeb Couples - Romance through Celebrities Eyes by Maya Hayes.

Taylor Swift and Austin Mahone - dated since 25/6/2014

Kim Kardashian and Ryan Seacrest - dated since 27/6/2014

Interesting, but Kim and Ryan? They don't seem like a good couple to me.

As I finish reading the last couple, the doorbell rings. I quickly put on my slippers and hurry to the door. I open it to see my ex- boyfriend, Jarrad Wills standing on my doorstep.

"What the hell do you think your doing here? You're not welcome anymore" I say.

He smirks to himself.

"I know that babe, I-"

"Don't call me that, don't you have somewhere to be? Shouldn't you be with Carrie?"

"Yeah, I should actually, but I just wanted to say that I was a jerk and you didn't deserve that" Jarrad says.

"Bullshit Jarrad" I reply.

"Go home to Carrie or go get drunk in a bar or something, just leave."

And with that I slam the door in his face.

Disclaimer:

None of these celebrity couples are dating, I just made them up.

So that was ma first chapter, hope you liked it.

Ruby