Four

I think we are meant to be but we did it wrong.

Jinyoung prepared his things, papers and other requirements for his travel, he looks at his phone every now and then as he waits for Jaebum's reply, they have been keeping in touch through online chats.

He smile to himself, finally he has this once in a lifetime opportunity to spread his wings and fly. Explore new things and test his abilities. He wants one last night with his husband though before he goes on his merry way and leave all this behind.

To : Jaebummie

Jaebum hyung, please make your schedule clear tonight. I want to spend my last night in Seoul with you before I go.

To : MyWifey

I'll be home as soon as I can babe. Thank you for this...I love you. See you later.

Jinyoung smiles sadly, how awful that their love story has come to this.

Jaebum looks at his phone with hurt filled eyes. He love Jinyoung, but the man is determine to have his freedom, who the hell is he to take that away from him? After his mistake, after he hurted him..it is just right if he give Jinyoung what he wants.

He grabs the Manila Envelope that contains a revised Divorce agreement with his signature on. He decided that now is the time to let go, this paper will surely make the smaller man happy,..and he wants that. He wants to make Jinyoung happy for the last time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung hums as he cooks some carbonara for the two of them to eat. He knows that Jaebum is a sucker for his pasta recipes, he heard the door clicked and saw his husband's longing eyes sparkle in happiness.

Jinyoung belong here at his house, Jaebum thought as he saw him doing his thing at the kitchen, he will miss this. Coming home to Jinyoung's warmth and love.

"Hey hyung. You're just in time, I'm about to finish cooking here."

Jaebum hooded his head. "Okay babe I'll just take a quick shower and be right back here."

Jinyoung smiles at him and nooded.

Jaebum wanted to drown himself at the pouring water, he feels dead inside. Can he do it? No..can he calmy give Jinyoung the paper without making a fool of himself? No. He quickly head towards the dining area once he finish dressing.

"Wow, dinner looks great Jinyoung."

"I specifically cook your favorite, would you like some wine hyung?" Jinyoung ask as he walks towards the wine cabinet.

"Call me babe..please Jinyoung..for the last time."

Jinyoung froze on the act of picking up a wine bottle.

"Okay babe.,"

Jinyoung went towards Jaebum's side and pour him a drink.

"Eat up babe, you will need it later tonight." Jinyoung cheerfully said as they started to eat.

"Hmm? Why? Are we going somewhere tonight?"

"No babe, we're having sex tonight.." Jinyoung casually said ignoring the fact that his husband is now choking on the damn pasta down his throat.

Jaebum taps his chest as he drinks water, face flushed in embarrasment at his husband's sudden bluntness.

"Are you sure about this babe?" Jaebum weakly said as Jinyoung nooded.