Natasha and Her Independence

Natasha lay back on her couch, having nothing to do. She tried calling Wanda, to maybe hang out. But, she did not pick up. Probably, on a date with Vision.. She wanted to be free, but she was stuck on the couch. Doing.. nothing.
"Ugh.. I should go do some sparring," Natasha muttered to herself. She set up a fake dummy, and started practicing. Natasha kicked the dummy, setting it on her back, only to launch it over her back and onto the floor.
"Heard 'bout you and Barton.." Stark said, walking into the room, "There goes my favorite ship."
"We weren't meant for each other, Stark," Natasha said, still kicking the dummy.
"I thought this was about your independence," Tony said, leaning on the wall.
"It is.." Natasha replied, finally looking him in the eyes.
"So.." Tony said, "You don't think your right for each other, and you want independence.."
"That's right," Natasha replied, drinking her water.
"Independence means not to have to depend on anyone," Stark said, getting up from the wall, "You can do that.. and be in a relationship."
"Why are you telling me this?" Natasha asked, her arms crossed. Stark sighed.
"Banner asked me too," Stark replied.
"Okay, well tell him it's over.." Natasha sighed. Stark shrugged and walked off. Natasha continued punching and kicking. She didn't want any part of this. She didn't want love. She wished she had never gone after Banner in the first place.