Recaps Of Last Night

(Warning!:This part has knife play in it. Read with caution)

You sit on the bed, Daydreaming about what Tyler, did to you last night. Laying back you start to unbutton your shorts, rubbing over your already wet cunt.
*Flashback*
You're on the bed tied up, as Tyler gently rubs the paddle across your ass. He starts lifting the paddle, Slamming it back down on you. Letting out a loud yelp, you squirm. He hits you another time, bruising you badly.
You feel him tightening the ropes, Pushing on your clit as you let out loud moans. All his knives and blades that he is going to use on you. Tyler grabs a stainless steel blade and drags it across your waist, Licking up the blood that runs down. He makes more cuts, licking and kissing them afterwards to let you know that everything was okay.
He proceeds to pull out his girthy member, laying it on your bruised ass. He moves it back and forth on the ropes, pushing them down more. You want him inside you, but you cant rush him. He leans over whispering in your ear
"You ready baby."
You nod your head slowly, as he begins to push into your dripping wet hole. His tip hits the entrance to your womb with every thrust. Tyler picks up a different blade, Making cut marks along your back and ass, as he watches the blood drip down.
          As he comes close to cumming he picks you up, taking a knife to cut off the ropes on your legs, so he can hold your legs open. Bouncing on his cock you moan loudly as he slams into you one last time, shooting his load inside of you. Afterwards he throws you on the bed, climbing on top of you, kissing you roughly and biting your lip so it draws blood. As you lay there panting, Tyler unties the ropes, tucking you into the bed.
*End Flashback*
     As you rub yourself, you start shaking as you cum. You lay there a little less horny now, but still craving Tyler.