Chapter 2

Why am I always kind to others? I dont even know this girl and yet im carring her with me. Its because you give happyness to others since you dont have any yourself. Grr... Well you might be right. I walked with this girl on my back all the way to Naruto's house. She never moved a musscle, I hope she is alive.... I knocked on Naruto's door. "Hey! Open the door wise ass!" I could hear his laugh and mone from the other side of the door. He opened it and had a shocked look on his face, "Why is Hinata here?" He said pointing to the girl on my back.

        I set her down on the couch after explaining myself. " Oh....hahaha that's hinata for ya" he said as he went to heck on his cloth. Ugh it's always been weird being in his house.....including the smell... I walked around his house I cant remember the last time i was here... I opened his room door and seen a picture. Whats this? Oh.. My eyes widened at the sight of Sasuke. Yeah...Team 7... I felt a pain in my hest which told me to put the picture down. "Hey Suika! What have i told you about wondering into my room or around my house" Naruto said as he fliked me in the head. "Sorry..." I set the picture down and walked out of the room.

        Your such a weakling, at the meir sight of that brat and you feel pain. Ha! I ignored her comment, I was not in a mood to talk with her about him. "Suika...... I know you miss him... but it will be okay" Naruto said as he hit me in the head with that same stupid smile on his face. We walked back to the living room to see if Hinata has awaken yet, which thinkfully she has. "Are you okay, Hinata?" I asked as i walked over to her. "O-oh yeah I'm fine, but why.....am i at Naruto's house?'' Hinata asked as she looked around, "Well I was on my way here when you passed out on me, haha" I sat down next to her and nudged her arm "So you have a thing for........hehe" I smiled at her as she got all red. "Its okay your secret is safe with me" Hinata smiled.

                        -25 LONG MINUTES LATER-

       "Welllll its time I go now, Your starting to bore me Naruto." I stood up and hit Naruto in the head. "Thinks for the nice day, you comming Hina?" I said as i turned to look at her. "A-ah yeah" She stood up "Thinks for letting me come over uninvited Naruto...." Hina said in a low voice. "Hahaha your weird Hinata, you can come over anytime" He smiled at her. Thinkfully i was next to her to catch her.

        I dropped Hina off at her house or atleast I hope it was her house....Oh my gosh i might have just left her at a pido's house!! I guess i'll have to check on her in the morning if i see her again. I looked up at the stars in the sky "Sasuke.....are you looking at them too. Like we did before... or hav you ompletely given up on the thought of me...." I wispred to the stars hoping it would eventuyally get back to him. How many nights have pasted? Since I last heird your voice or seen your face. I stoped as I seen a face i haven't seen in forever......It was Kiba. I use to rae agenst him and akamaru. It seems like forever ago that i actually talked with these people. You chose to live your life in the widerness, you gave it all up. I know that! I gave it up becaus ei had nothing in the end. But pain in my heart and anger. I decided to take the long way since it would be bad if I ran into anyone else that I knew.

        Halfway home I felt someone else's chakra, it was someone new. not from here. but why..... I looked around. why can't i pinpoint there location. Haha you dont have enought power, I say they must be very strong if its hard for you to pinpoint. Why not use some of my power? How about NO! I'm not stupid enough to shorten my life with that. I began walking home again, they might be far away. But the chakra kept getting closer and closer. I finally reached my house and there was a person there......."No....." tears began to fall "Why......why are you hear" I grabed a kunai from my thigh strap and foused my chakra in it. "What do you want Sasuke....." He folded his hands and smiled "Is that anyway to speak to me? And here I thought you would be happy" His smile was cold....