Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Luna~

"London!" I yelled out for my twin. "Where'd my favorite heels go? I gotta get ready for the party!"

"I think they are under my bed, Luna." London said, coming into the room. "I better start gettng ready too..." She continued, walking toward our huge walk-in closet. I got on my knees and peered under London's bed, where sure enough my favorite heels sat next to a book I had been missing.

"London why is my copy of Twilight

under your bed?" I said, turning around after standing up. I glared at her with my free hand on my hips, waving the book with my other hand.

"Oh, that... um, I was reading it?" London said, looking away from me and rummaging through our millions of dresses. She pulled out a short frilly pink dress from the rack. "Does this one look ok?" She asked me, changing the subject.

"Yeah, it looks fine." I say, getting back on my knees to retrieve my heels from under the bed. I put them on my bed with the book. I went over to the closet, pulling out a purple and blue short dress that was similar to London's. I lay the dress on my bed and went to my vanity to start appling my makeup. I did a near perfect smokey eye with light pink lipstick. I slip on my dress as London is appling her makeup. "How do I look?" i ask London when I had finished dressing and fixing my hair into a long side braid.

"Oooh, that dress looks so good on you!" London squealed, being over dramatic.

"Thanks, are you almost ready to leave?" I ask, checking the time on my iPhone.

"Yeah, go ahead and wait in the car for me. Is Jay coming?" She asked.

"Yeah, he's driving us too." I said, waling out our bedroom door. I walked down the stairs, looking for Jay.

"Alright!" London said from our bedroom bathroom.

"Hey, Jay, you ready?" I said, loud enough that he could hear me in most of the house.

"I'm coming!" He said, coming out of the downstairs bathroom. He and I walked out to his car together and waited for London. She came out a few minutes later, her hands stuffed with her jacket and purse. We all pile into Jay's car, a new Ferrari that he got for his nineteenth birthday a week ago. I took the earbuds from my purse, plugged them into my iPhone, and hit shuffe, I turned the volume all the way up as I wondered why I had agreeed to go, but it felt like my brain was forcing me to go. I couldn't make sense of it, it felt as if my very soul was telling me to go to the party. I shook it off, and zoned out.