Meeting him for real!

Ave P.O.V

It had been a few days since I had been saved and still I couldn't get him off my mind, Raphael....well his eyes I mean they still linger in my mind I had actually drawn a picture of those eyes and coloured them in the way they were and I had placed the picture on my wall. I only drew that picture ever since and I kept looking at them but my real questions are, is who was he, how did he really look like, why didn't he want to be seen by people? And such as that it really bugged me that these questions couldn't be answered.

I was busy with another drawing but was drawing of grey and white wolf with wings and crystal blue eyes. (Picture on top and because I can put it there.😉) I was in my form my tail was swaying a bit as I drew it because I liked it as I had music on. There was a soft knock on my door as I was still drawing, "Come in." I said without looking up I heard the door open and the close again then a presence came closer to me which made me look up and saw my uncle which made me smile.

"Yes uncle, do you need anything?" I asked as I knew that we had training an hour ago so I don't think it was that. He only smiled at me, "Just came to check on you cub but don't you want to go out for a bit. All you have been doing the last few days is being in your room I think it would be nice to get some fresh air and not be cooped up in here." He told me which made me sigh and I continue on my picture as I knew what he wanted me to do but that was out of the question.

"Well this is the only thing I can do since I can't go out in my form to act normal and I don't have anything planned at the moment even if I'm in the mood uncle." I said being honest as I was busy with my picture he saw that and smiled at me.

"Well what if I said that I am giving you permission to go out on a night run and have some fresh air when your done with training each evening or hang out with your friends once in a while." He said I luckily stopped because I would have made a line on my picture as I looked up in surprise and shock. I sat up still shock before grinning at him, "Who are you and what have you done to my uncle Edwin?" I asked making him chuckle at me.

"I'm serious cub I think it is time you can go out and have fun I mean your not going to be 17 forever. So I am giving you permission to go out at night." He said but it still shock me and got me thinking. It would be nice to have some time for myself plus I could train a bit in using my senses I looked up at him with a smile, "Sure but is there a catch to it?" I asked him making him shake his head before he looked at me.

"Well maybe for tonight you could just wear your bracelet just in case and I want you to take your weapons with and also your phone. We don't know who might want to attack you but other then that you can go either human or mutant." He said which made me smile I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks uncle Edwin!" I said and the got off the bed to get dressed for tonight. I was excited nevertheless because this would be the first time that I could go out on my own for now and see what I can discover!

''''''''
So after my uncle left my room I got dress in my outfit that I wanted to wear.