Love Story

Chapter One

Running in the woods I was late for supper. I rushed into the door, my loud mother asked, "Julie Elizabeth, why are you so late?"

"Sorry something had came up."

"Ok what came up exactly?" my mother questioned.

I saw a dog in the woods and gave me a note. I will read it to you mom and dad.

It said, "Hello my name is Romeo Chavez. I'm a king from Paris, France. I'm here now to to find a beautiful babe to marry and spend my life with. Please be with me I'm so lonely with nobody but my parents and maids. Please Please help me I beg you." Love, Romeo Chavez.

"What the heck why did a dog gave you a letter?"

"I think the dog is a messager".

"Oh ok well you need to find the person who wrote that? said dad.

"Oh ok I will," as I walked to the table, and began eating my dinner slowly.

As I finished eating, I put my plate up in the kitchen, wash it, and put in the dishwasher. I walked up stairs, went to the restroom, turn on some bath water, and sat there on the toilet.  Thinking about a boy who wrote that letter. Is he handsome, skinny, and friendly maybe? " Later I went to bed.

The next morning. I got dress, ate breakfast, and left to go jog. Jogging in the woods, saw a boy, ran up to him, ask do you a boy name Romeo Chavez?

"That's me," the boy said.

"What that's crazy. Anyway I'm Julie Elizabeth."

"Oh cute name," said Romeo.

"Thanks," said Julie.

"Do you want to meet my parents?" said the boy.

"Sure?" Julie questioned.

They are walking through the woods towards the small, ugly, and torn up house.

"Hi mother and father I have someone want to meet? Her name Julie Elizabeth. She's from 10 miles from here."

"Oh hello Julie Elizabeth. I'm Stacy Chavez and this is my husband Kenneth Chavez."

"Pleasure to meet you both," smiled Julie.

"Hey I got to go sorry I can't stay long nice to me you both bye." as she closed the door.

"I'm very disappointed in you. Romeo," said mom.

"Why mom she's beautiful like a sun?"

"She's not good for you because shes a human. We are werewolves. Did you tell her we are werewolves?"

"No I did not tell her I'm a werewolf and y'all are ruining my life." yelled Romeo.

Romeo left to his room, mad as a bull and wanted to rip his parents' heads off.

Julie came home with excitement. "Why so happy dear?" questioned mom.

"I'm happy because I met the boy that wrote the letter. He's cute, kind, and handsome."

"Well tomorrow you and him can talk about each other or bring him for dinner." said mom.

"Alright cool then." said Julie.