🌸 Author's Note : Good news and Bad news 🌸

Hi fellas!

Its been a long time since I wrote in this book, alright? How have you guys been?
So far I've been good although being in the first trimester of pregnancy actually bring out unwanted emotion most of the time. Please blame this raging pregnancy hormone, sorry!

So, I've got a few news for you guys and they are good and obviously bad news and that make me sad too for a few days.

Firstly, the good news. Apparently, this mere story, HER BILLIONAIRE'S DAUGHTER, have attracted a few other publishers for their own sites, thus I am making a very hard decision whether to publish my story on one of the site or not. Of course it was not free and for sure I will be tie to some commitments afterwards.

It is such a good opportunity for me to pursue my writing and generate other benefits for my future, in writing. I have been waiting for this opportunity since I first published my story, and here it comes almost in my hand. I just have to grab it and so my story would be on another site.

Secondly, the story will be own by another publisher, one of them, and it will no longer mine. I have to pull down some of the chapters and leave you guys with the sample chapters for as long as this join venture last.

I am very sorry to disappoint you all but I will give you a few days to finish any chapters left, that is if you have started to read most of them.

I will fully unpublish most of the chapters by this weekend so take your time and enjoy reading my book.

Last but not least, you can find the full version of my story on ficfun.com, by any means, I am sure I will meet you there soon enough. Leave your constructive comments and tell me what do you think about this difficult decision.

Honestly, and truly, I love you guys. You have supported me all these time and it is a blessing that some other publishers wanted my story to be publish on their site.

Please continue supporting me, and thank you so much.

Thank you, thank you, thank you,
NShairah❤