This Morning

You slowly wake up to the sound of Tylers alarm going off. It was 06:00 in the morning, but you were willing to wake up just to see him before he left for work. Tyler worked from 06:30 to 20:00, Which meant you were home alone for most of the day.
"Good Morning baby girl" Tyler said in a low morning voice. You slowly roll over, yawning and stretching.
         Slowly starting to wake up more you rub your eyes, noticing that Tyler is completely naked searching for some clothes to wear.
"M-Morning" You stutter a bit, looking at him. You don't even take the time to notice that you yourself are naked too. You quickly roll out of bed, walking to him, hugging around his arm. Studying his body from his blonde hair to his V-line, He grabs your ass firmly as you squeal.          
            Last night he used the whip on you, making your ass bruised. He chuckles knowing that you were in pain but it turned him on. You look up at him, Standing up on your tip toes, biting on his neck gently. He picks you up, throwing you back on the bed. He stands over you stroking his cock, Reaching with his other hand to grab the bondage ropes.

You look at him biting your lip, watching as he starts to tie your hands together.
"D-Daddy do we have time" You say looking at the clock 06:15.
He looks at his phone sighing.
"We don't, but when I get back home"
He rubs up and down your body untying the ropes. You get up pouting, as Tyler puts on a button up shirt that squeezes just right around him. You put on a pair of black shorts and a crop top, Brushing your hair in the bathroom. Tyler walks into the bathroom, wrapping his arms around your waist as he kisses your forehead.
He Leaves and you hear him walk out the front door.

This is like my first story, so like hope you enjoy fam❤️

A Good Spanking On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara