chapter 21

(skai's bedroom to the right)  "sorry, but i promise you i was looking for since you went missing." kiya said.

"i believe you." i said.

"well, we have a guest bedroom, so we will just turn that to your room." my real father said.

"thanks skai." i told her.

"no problem, thats what family is for." she said.

when we got to my old house, everything was on the curb. they didnt waste anytime leaving. we all got out the car and loaded my stuff into the car. then cameron and his parents pulled up, and helped by putting some stuff into their car. then i found a picture of me and my fake parents in a picture frame. i looked at it then threw it and it broke, then cameron came up behind me.

"im here for you, if you need me." he said wrapping his arm around me.

"im ok." i said breaking from his arms and putting the rest of my stuff up.

when all my stuff was off the curb, i got back in the car.

"so are we gonna go and change my last name." i asked as we pulled off.

"we'll go change it tomorrow." my mom said.

"you can sleep in skai's room tonight and just sit all your things in your room. do you want your walls painted." my father said.

" ok, and yes, pink." i said.

if you guys didnt know, my father is caucasion, so that makes me mix. yeah, i sorta just realized that.

so tomorrow i guess im going to be setting my new room up. maybe i should call my friends to help me. it didnt take us long to get home. when we did cameron and his parents helped carry the things that they had in their car into the house, and we carried te rest of the things in the house. after, we finished i got in the shower. then i put on my pajamas in the bathroom. i was bout to walk out but then cameron came in and shut the door.

"what are you still doing here?" i asked.

"my parents are talking to your parents." he said.

"well, i think we should leave the bathroom because it would be super weird if somebody caught us walking out the bathroom together." i said bout to walk out.

"wait. i wouldnt be able to do this, the way i want to infront of skai." he said. then he pulled me into him, then wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezed me to him tight. then he kissed me, very hard. then i wrapped my arms around his neck. we were kissing for the longest, then we came up for air.

"ok." i said catching my breathe.

then we walked out the bathroom, together. skai was walking pass and just looked.

"ok. i do not want to know what just happened in there." she said.

"nothing serious." me and cameron said together.

"well, i have to go. see you later." cameron said kissing me on my lips.

"goodnight." i said.

"good night, good night skai."he said.

"bye cameron." she said.

so when he left i walked with skai into her room. wow, it was a really pretty room. oh, and we have a cute little dog!!!!! skai got into her bed, and i slowly got in beside her.

"you know, im glad that you're my sister." skai said.

"me too." i said.

"wanna take a selfie and post it on instagram." she said pulling out her phone.

"sure." i said posing for the selfie.  wow, we actually took a pretty decent picture. after, she posted it and i got a lot of followers and likes and comments. they were saying they didnt know me and skai were sisters and that me and cameron are going out.

"what did you say?" i asked skai.

"that you was my big sis and that they should follow you." she said.

then i got more notifications, cameron, karan, peyton, and spencer had posted a picture of me with them. wow, now i had bout 200k followers. after, we turned the lights off and went to sleep.