CHAPTER 1

Angela's POV

My name is Angela Vega. A college student who had a perfect life until a single moment. My ex-high school stalker, Christopher raped me. It was at 7pm, when I was returning home from a friend's house. Christopher came in front of me and immediately grabbed me and threw me into his car and drove away, while I tried to get help by screaming on top of my lungs. He parked in front of a cabin at the middle of nowhere. There, he kept me in a room guarded by 3 heavily armed men. He then undressed me in front of them and raped me, not feeling guilty as I screamed.

The next morning, woke up i was all alone at the middle of nowhere, I saw a ring and a letter saying "put on this ring we are getting married or else, your family dies". With all my energy, i stand up and put on a different clothe belonging to a girl who i suspect he also raped or slept with. I spent about 5 hours till i got to the main road and took about 8 hours to get home. My mum ran to felling worried since i didn't come home and to add it up, i was badly injured. She said "honey you're back. what happened to you". I couldn't tell her because her life was in danger so, i told her that i was robbed and i didn't come home because i was lying unconscious.