Chapter 1: I'm heartless and I'm glad

Stonestar walked onto the High Rock and yowled for all cats. "There has come a time for more apprentices!" He shouted. Mews of excitement. "Be quiet" hissed Blackfur from the deputy spot. The crowd hushed and Stonestar continued. "Snowkit, Foxkit, Mothkit, Darkkit, and Lilykit!" he said to the kits. They stepped forward. "You have grown to the age of six moons and are ready to become apprentices." he said looking at them. "From this day forward until you get your warrior names you shall be called, Snowpaw, Foxpaw, Mothpaw, Darkpaw, and Lilypaw!" He yowled. The clan shouted their new names not noticing the strange cats sleeking around their camp taking a lot of fresh kill. One of the cats stepped on a branch making it snap "Shhh!" One hissed. The clan saw them and started at full speed at them. "You heartless cats go! Go now!" Hissed Stonestar. One of the cats dropped the fresh kill it was holding and picked up the nearest kit and ran. The other cat, who picked up the fresh kill, followed. "Hurry up, Cinderfrost!" Hissed the red she-cat caring the kit. Cinderfrost ran faster caring the prey "I'd hurry if I wasn't caring this prey myself!" She hissed to the other she-cat. "I had to do something! I couldn't make them think prey was all we wanted!" The cat hissed at Cinderfrost. "I'm sorry, Rosestem" Cinderfrost said with a hint of bitterness. The she-cats came into a cave. Rosestem put the kit down. "Stay here you filthy, rotten thing" she hissed to the kit. "A-are you going to hurt me?" The kit said. "No we won't hurt you now don't try to run away! What the fox dung is your name?" Cinderfrost growled at it. "B-b-Bearkit" the terrified kit managed to say. Cinderfrost was still talking to Bearkit as Rosestem slipped into the forest. Rosestem found a crippled she-cat "What are you doing?" Rosestem hissed at the cat. "I-I-I'm from Riverclan" she said to Rosestem. "Get away go to your stupid clan" Rosestem hissed at her. "I can't I'm old and I have broken bones" the old she-cat said. "Then I'll just KILL YOU!" Rosestem lunged at the cat. The old cat rolled over some exposing her belly then started clawing Rosestem. Rosestem did her battle cry then clawed the old cat, killing it. "I told you to go away" Rosestem took one last look at the dead cat then felt something inside her stomach and felt no feeling to any cat.