Story Of Us - Taylor Swift

Song requested by xxelliexx13

-takes place after the Amy incident and they have broken up (explains more in the story)-

*Alex's POV*

I ran around getting ready for the party at Dean Collins house. I was thinking about how Logan had let me down so easily by cheating on me. I couldn't believe how I used to think that there would actually be a story of us. I thought back to when we first met and there was in instant spark between us even though we didn't notice at the time. Also when people would get jealous of our close but private relationship and call us 'the lucky ones'. I laughed to myself as I thought of our happy memories but I was soon jerked back to reality where I knew I was alone without him.

I went out of the door and walked to Dean's house. I knew I should have spent New Years with him and gone to London but I couldn't believe that one complication would lead to this! I wish I could know what he was thinking and how he felt about me but it was just like one big wall that I couldn't break through.

When I got there I met up with Lindsay and my friend Dakota was also there. However all I could see was him stood there leaning against the wall as perfect as ever. The room was crowed but it felt like we were standing alone. I don't even know if he noticed me and we certainly weren't speaking. I needed to know if it was killing you like it was killing me. I needed him to notice me and needed him next to me.

Then I saw a girl walk up to him. They spoke like they knew each other and then started making out. I had to remind myself that I was the one who forced him to leave the house when it all broke down. But now our story had defiantly turned into a tragedy. The thought of this made we want to cry into his arms but he wasn't mine anymore so I couldn't. I was alone. After a while Lindsay noticed me staring at her brother and said "Alex I though you were over him?"

"So did I" I said sighing.

"There are plenty of guys you could go out with" dakota added.

"I know but they aren't Logan" I said making myself feel worse.

I was trying to make myself look good for him but I didn't know how because he always seemed to think I was perfect. So I just went to pulling at the sleeves of my jacket to try and take my attention of him. After all this he still was avoiding me. I was honestly loosing my mind with how he was acting. He should have been holding me like he always used to.

It was starting to feel like some sort of strange contest. We would make eye contact but then look away as soon as we realised that we were staring at each other. It was all his fault anyway and I would much rather be in love with him instead of acting like this but it was all in his hands now.

The end of the party was approaching and we still weren't speaking. I decided that I needed to go over to him mostly because Lindsay and Dakota insisted that I did. I plucked up the courage pulled at my clothes one last time to check that I looked ok and walked over to him.

"What are we doing?" I asked him.

"I don't know" he said finally looking at me.

"Who was that girl earlier?" I asked wondering if I even had a chance.

"Oh her... Look it doesn't matter, it's nothing serious." He said pulling me close. I gasped slightly thinking how he took me back so easily. He started kissing me and I knew that the story of us was just starting where it left off.

Ok how was it? Never really written anything like this before. Comment any songs you think would be suitable to make into a Logandra story. Will try and do all.

Thank you xxx