The beginning

Hope you will like the story. Please read also my other story's. xxx

I was on a dance school because dancing was my biggest passion in the world. It was jus another normal school day. I walked down the hallway to catch my dance class. The bell rang, I was there just in time. I saw Sara sitting on the floor, it was really hard to get in that school so we were just with 2 people in our class. We started to chat. Our teacher came in and greeted us, she was really young and sweet. We were doing Hip Hop which I really enjoined. She started the music and explained us the dance.

After 2 hours we were almost done with the dance. It was so nice, I couldn't wait for tomorrow. Suddenly my teacher asked if I could stay for a couple of minutes to talk with me. A bit confused I thought I had done something bad. I went to talk with her. "Eline, I got an inventation for you to enter a UK dance show." she said really serious. OMG, me an invitation for a UK dance show, I was so happy. "You are kidding me, this is a joke." I said. "No, I'm serious. They want you to join their show." she said with a smile on her face. "Wow." was the only thing I could say.They wanted me, a 15 year old girl from Belgium. I had done a couple of dance competitions before but a show that was just amazing.  "So are you doing it?" my teacher asked with a grin on her face. "Yes, that would be an honour." I said excited. "That's great." she said. "But when is it?" I ask. "Come here at 5pm and I tell you everything you need to know." my teacher was so amazing. I went really fast for lunch.

During lunch I told Sara about the fact that I was going to be in a UK dance show. "Wow that's amazing, I come to see you every week." she said as happy as I was. She was really suppotive about it, I would be happy for her to. We also talked about One Direction because we loved them. The bell rang and we went back to class.

Finally school was done. I went to my room, I had to stay in a bourding, which was part of the school, because I lived to far away from the school. It was almost 5pm so I went to the dance class. My teacher was already waiting for me. "Hello." she said with a big smile on her face. "Hello." I said a bit nervous about what was going to happen the next months. "So when am I going to the UK?" I was so curious. "Next month, the 15th of May at 9pm, you have to be at the airport to catch your plane to the UK. Once you're there a driver will pick you up and bring you too the house you will stay during the show." she said like I would remember everything of it. "And what about the shows?" I asked. "Every Saterday night there is a show, you have 1 week to get ready. There are also special guests every week you and the others have to dance with them." she said, she knew I liked this. I had been in a couple of music videos where I had to work with famous people, so it wasn't really new to me. "Awesome, I can't wait." Now I was really happy, I couldn't wait to go.

-------------

Don't forget to check the other parts, I don't know when I will post them.

Thanks for reading, leave a comment and vote.

If you find any mistakes just say it and I change it.

Love you all. xxx Eline. <3