Falling For Your Words

this is my story; read it.

I concentrated on the mail man as he strolled down the street.  I waited anxiously as he slipped the perfectly folded letter into my mailbox.  I walked out of my room, stumbled down the stairs, and walked out my front door.  I practically sprinted down the driveway to get a letter that seemed like it had taken years to arrive.  As I got into my house I rip the top of the envelope open...

Dear You, 

I can't stop thinking about you and I need to meet you, not to sound pushy or desperate or anything, you just consume my thoughts all day.  But anyway I know there is a One Direction concert this weekend, I will be attending. Will you? If so, meet me at the front gate at 4:00.  Don't ask me why it's so early, it just needs to be then.  I have a ticket so don't worry about getting one.   I promise you I will be there!

Love,

Me xx

I was overwhelmed with emotions as I read the carefully written letter.  I was finally going to meet him.  It all started when my friends and I put together a little summer bucketlist.  One of the things on the list was to send a letter to a random address.  

Dear you,

Hi, I dont know you.  And you don't know me...oh well.  This was on my bucketlist so please continue to write because I get bored easily.  Well I've got to go eat..bye.

Love, 

Me

Since this letter, the stranger and I have been exchanging written notes, and now I'm finally going to meet him.  I don't know much about him, other than he loves food, music, and soccer.  After getting the letter, I replied quickly telling him that I would be there.  Now all I have to do is convince my dad to let me go.  After my mom died, my dad changed. He doesn't let me do a lot of things because he says he couldn't survive another loss.  He's a bit over protective and sometimes that gets annoying, but I know it's because he doesn't want something bad to happen to me.  

"Hi, Daddy how are you? I love you."

"No. I know you, and whatever you want, the answer is no."  He instanly replied

"But you didn't even let me talk..." 

"I don't care.  I'm only doing whats best for you."

"Fine.  Could I sleepover Lottie's house tomorrow night then?"  I pleaded.

"Are her parents okay with that?"  He aked.

"Yes."

"Fine, but don't ask me for anything else."

"Thank you!  I won't!  I love you!."  I said heading upstairs.  I picked up my phone and called my best friend Lottie.  I told her and she was just as excited as I was.  The concert was tomorrow and I realized I have no idea what to wear.  I rummaged through my closet to find the perfect outfit. I'm really excited about meeting him, but I'm also a bit nervous. 

"Bye dad, see you tomorrow. Love you!" I shouted as I was getting out of the car practically running to Lottie's front door

"Be safe, have fun!" He answered

"Oh my god, Cass!!!" Lottie screeched at me in excitment

"I know oh my god oh my god oh my god!  I can't believe I'm actually going to meet him.  Holy shit I'm freaking out!" I said back

It was about 3:30 and almost time to leave.  Lottie's mom was going to take us there.  We all grabbed our purses and ran out the door.  It was 4:00 sharp.  There were a few other girls there and "you" hadn't shown up yet.  I was starting to worry that he wouldn't show.  All of a sudden Niall Horan, came around the corner, looking dapper as usual and his swagger as it always is.  He was rockin' the Chicago Bulls hat he likes to wear along with his red polo, that his torso looks oh so amazing in, a pair of jeans, and a pair of flashy white high tops.  All of us starting screaming because it was him and there was no security accompanying him.  He walked up to us and said "Ay babes, I'm lookin' fer someone, right."  He pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket and started reading it, in his wonderful Irish accent.  "Dear you, Hi I don't know you and you don't know me...oh well.  Dis was on me bucketlist  so please continue to write because I get bored easily.  Well I've got to go eat..bye. Love, Me." He paused then continued "Right, so which one of ya wrote dis?"  I was absolutely freaking out.  This could not be true..I was writing to Niall!  After a second Lottie nudged me and said "Say something, it was your letter!".  So I look to Niall and say "That was mine, I'm who you're looking for."  I could barely contain myself.  Niall walked over to me and asked how he would know I was truly the one who he was writing with.  Lucky for me, I had earlier grabbed the letters and threw them in my purse.  So I look into my purse, pull out the letters, and hand them to him.  He looks and them and smiles at me.