Arguements

Miaa's POV

-Well After A Great Dinner Last Night With Everyone, Diggy, And Yn. Everything Started To Go Wrong. Miaa Walks To The Room And Prince Pants Laying Over The Bed And She Goes Through His Pockets Before Washing The Pants And What Does She Pull Out. Another Females Phone Number. Here It Goes.

Miaa: Princeton Get In Here Now!!!!!!

Prince: * Gets Off The Couch And Runs To The Room * What's Wrong Bae.

Miaa: Don't Bae Me Why In The Hell Do You Have Another Females Number In Your Pants Pocket??!!

Prince: *Scared Asl * Babe That's Not Mine.

Miaa: Why In The Hell Is It In Your Pants Pocket Then??!!

Prince: *Still Scared * Because I Was Holding It For.... *Gets Cut Ofg By Miaa *

Miaa: You Know What You Can Sleep In Livingroom Today You Don't Even Have To Say Nothing Else!

Prince: But Babe Im Sorry! !

Miaa:Get Out My Room Princeton!!

Prince: *Grabs His Things And Goes To The Living Room *

Prince's POV

- After Me And Miaa Arguement For 10 Minutes. She Told Me To Sleep On The Couch Tonight. I Just Hate To See Me And Her To Argue Like This Most Nights! I Just Wanna Talk To Her But Im Going To Wait Till The Right Time.

Roc: Prince Bro What Happened?

Minnie: Please Tell My Sister Is Okay Prince?

Prince:Yeah She Is Alright But Me And Her Got Into A Argument Because She Found A Females Number In My Pants Pocket On The Bed.

Roc: That's Messed Up Bro.

Niyah, And Minnie: Why Do You Have Another Females Number In Your Pants Pocket!!

Prince: It Was Diggy's.  He Told Me To Hold It For Him And I Forgot To Give To Him.

Everyone Except Keaa & Ray Ray: Ooh

Prince: Niyah And Minnie Can You Please Talk To Her And Tell Her The Truth. Please.

Niyah: We Will Try But You Know She Is A Little Crazy.

Prince: Thank You

*Niyah & Minnie Gets Up And Goes To Miaa Room *

Minnie: You Okay Sis?

Miaa: Yeah I Just Need Space From Him Tonight And From What I Seen In The Pocket Of His Pants.

Niyah: He Came Up There And Told Us The Truth. It's Was A Number That Diggy Gave Him. That Was Diggy's.

Miaa: Ooh But Still I Just Need To Clear My Mind From All Of This.

Minnie: Okay Just Call Us When You Need Us!

Miaa: Okay Thank You.