chapter 3 : the new classmate

his name was Lucas the one who stole my first kiss his name was Lucas it was a pretty nice name for a jerk .but that didn't change the fact that he was an asshole .

when i entered the class he stood there arrogantly introducing himself "Lucas Blake" he said with a smirk he stared right at me .i ignored him  and searched for rika and guess what their was someone sitting with her i glared at her and she shrugged and pointed at her watch mouthing i was late crap where will i sit now.

there was an empty seat at the back so i went there and sat watching as Lucas talked to the teacher when he mentioned his fathers name vampire in the class was whispering while the humans sat in silent scared of his dark aura apparently his father was a vampire criminal even the teacher was scared of him suddenly the teacher pointed at me ant told him to sit next to the empty seat beside me at that moment i know this year i was going to be in trouble  .

he sat next to me "whats your name little girl " he asked with a smirk .

i turned other away and ignored him "well if your not going to tell me your name i am going to call you little girl "i felt so pissed i just wanted to scratch his eyeballs out relax lea relax i thought to myself.

don't let your temper get the best of you . i ignored him the whole time till the bell rang and i ran out of class . theo came to my class i went and hugged him and said "i missed you"   

" me too babe how was class "

"class was pretty good " i said without enthusiasm

"what happened " he said with his arm around my waist ."nah nothing just bored without you "

" i am always here for you lea "he smiled and that made my day. we went out and we started talking then he asked in worried tone "who is that sitting with you "

"oh that's Lucas he is the new guy "

" you be careful from him i heard nasty rumors about him"

"have to go have football practice i ll see you for lunch bye babe "he kissed my forehead .and went he was so sweet always making me happy when i am feeling down next i had English with ms brown i baled that teacher always making us read aloud in the class on the way to my locker to get the English textbook.

i heard some boys saying that Lucas beat five boys he was way out of hand what the hell is wrong with him i asked some guys where he was and went to the parking lot to talk to him he was sitting on the near his Harley cleaning the blood from his knuckles i was pretty sure it wasn't his blood "what the hell are you doing Lucas " i shouted

"it is none of your business he said coldly

"this my school you cant come in here and destroy every thing "he stood up and pushed me "get the hell out of my face lea" he called me by my name he found it out "no you need to sort your shit outside of this school Lucas this is not a game there are humans here what if they get hurt what if they find out about us " suddenly he stood up and came right at my face and pushed me back so i hit the car back of me he placed his hand above my head trapping me in my place he leaned his face close to my ears and nipped them my breathing became heavy and i couldn't breath "what...what the hell are you doing "

"you smell tasty have you ever been bitten little girl"