A liam payne love rollercoaster!!

Hello wattpaders sorry I took so long to write a story, I just had to have a great idea and I thought of one recently I hope you like this fan-fic please give me some feedback of what you think!!!!

**************************************************************************

Hi my name is Sienna and I’m an ordinary 17 year old who I live with my little sister (Lucy) older sister (Selena) but now moved to Doncaster with her new boyfriend Justin. I have a wonderful mum and my dad that’s a journalist moved to Washington for the past few weeks  read how my  life is going !!

**************************

Sienna P.O.V

“Sienna “

“Sienna “

‘Sienna “

“Wake up quick I’m going to be late, sienna please I told Kate I’ll come early” said Lucy 

“Awww can’t mum take you?” I replied

“No she went to a nail beautician so come on “Lucy shouted

“ohhhh”I said back , I got out of bed lazily as I got my towel and toothbrush with me, I was still rubbing my eyes when……………….BANG!!!!!!!!!!!! I hit my head on the wall

“Hehehehehehehehe”Lucy laughed “Sienna the bathroom is that way hehehehehe”she ran out of my room still laughing.

I brushed my teeth so there will be nothing left but shine, I took of my clothes and took a quick shower. I got out of the shower and was drying my hair when Lucy came into my bedroom again.

“Sienna, Selena called and she said she can’t come home tonight, for some reason “Lucy explained

“Ok go get your lunch ready, I’ll be there in a sec “I replied she ran towards the kitchen

I walked to my closet and picked out some jeans and a green V neck shirt, I put on my white converse , I took out my brush from my drawer and brushed my long, brown hair into a high pony tail. I went over to my table and put my phone in my pocket.

I saw Lucy on the couch brushing her hair with her fingers “come on Lue won’t you be late” I asked and she came rushing towards me and reaching her hands out to me, I chuckled and picked her up.

“Did you bring your list that had what you needed from your teacher “I asked, she nodded and put her tiny arms around my neck. We walked to her school building and saw the 2nd grades lining up. ”Quick Lucy go find your class “I said and before I let go of her I hugged her really tight and said to her “Lucy be good and listen to all your teachers ,don’t go wondering off hold your friends hand I said she nodded and went to her teacher.