One - Two

Bentley flitted around his home all morning, carefully decorating the living room with all of the beautiful pieces he'd bought online.  Thanks to his fantastic planning and timing skills, he'd gotten his orders delivered this morning, only a day after they had moved in.  He tapped his chin deep in thought, watching as the last painting was hung up.  "That's perfect," he smiled, his shoulders relaxing from their tight position.  The two men hung the picture above the fireplace and wiped sweat from their foreheads.  "Can I get you something to drink?  Water, lemonade...?"

"A water would be great," the bearded one said graciously.  Bentley nodded and disappeared into the kitchen.  He grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator and handed it to the man once he'd returned.  After tipping them and sending them on their way, he closed and locked the front door with relief.  There.  Nothing else had to be done until Gabriel came home and that wouldn't be done until seven.  With a free schedule, that left Bentley time to himself.

He headed upstairs and drew himself a bath, carefully selecting a few scented candles and CDs to listen to while he bathed.  He placed his phone and the remote to the CD player on the edge of the large tub, stripped down, and slid under the water.  Hot on his skin, he hissed under his breath.  Eventually it stopped burning and dulled to a warm heat around his body.  He closed his eyes and breathed in the steam.

A crooning old tune lulled from his radio, filling him with a sense of stillness.  The drive from Arkansas had been much longer than he'd originally planned.  He wasn't too versed in all of the business talk his husband tried to use on him, but from what he gathered, Gabriel had gotten a job offer from one of his old friends' law firm.  They'd read up on all of his previous cases and decided that they wanted him, so much so that they'd given him the money needed to travel states.  Despite knowing he'd miss his home, Bentley encouraged him to accept the offer.

It wasn't as if they hadn't had much success back home.  In fact, it was the exact opposite situation.  Working civil law had treated them like a generous best friend; success had followed Gabriel everywhere he went.  It was only just a part of the reason Bentley had fallen for him.  His determination was another reason.  The lack of support from his husband's family was enough to make Bentley's blood boil, but rather than giving up on them, he made it a goal to show them what he could achieve.  His determination was a two-sided coin, good and bad.

Right on cue, Bentley's cellphone buzzed.  His eyes popped open, and for a moment he was disoriented.  He shook his head and grabbed the phone after wiping his hands off.  Gabriel had sent him a picture.  Curious, he opened the picture.  Bentley was greeted with the sight of his husband's crotch under his desk.  He snickered and replied back.

"Get back to work, pervert."

"I'm lonely."

"You're also working."

"Please?  Just something to get me through the day.  Something to get me excited for tonight."

"...Fine.  Let your phone go to voicemail."

Bentley couldn't believe he was doing this again.  It was like they were back in high school sending dirty text messages to each other in the middle of school, revving each other up until they could get back to either one of their houses.  He sat up and paused the song playing.  Clearing his throat, he dialed Gabriel's phone number and waited to leave a voicemail.

"I heard that you wanted me to get you through the day," he began, his hand running through his dark hair.  "Is this what you wanted?  For me to tell you that I need you at home with me?  This bathtub's awfully lonely, y'know?  I'd love for you to slide in next to me.  Pull me into your arms and let me dip my hand underwater.  Ease it up and down your thigh...  Stroke you under the warmth of the water.  Kiss up your chest and breathe in your ear.  You know what I'd say?  I'd get really close and whisper, softly, gently, 'I want you to fuck me.  Please, fuck me, Gabe.'  And you would.