Your name's what?

Roman POVWe finally make it to the hotel and Dean goes inside to check us in and get our keys

Roman POV
We finally make it to the hotel and Dean goes inside to check us in and get our keys. AJ and Alexa get out of the truck to get their bags and load them onto a luggage cart. They both get Liv's things and walk into the hotel since she's still asleep in the back of the car. Seth has been holding her the whole rest of the ride. That whole gas station situation really had her shook up. That asshole is lucky I care about my job because I would have broken his jaw. I saw him approach her but I thought he was just flirting. I go to get my bags out of the trunk and the side door swings open. Seth steps out holding a sleeping Liv. I can see the dry tear stains on her face.

"I got the bags just take her up to the room. I think Dean should have the keys by now." I inform him earning a small smile and head nod before he turns on his heels and walks off in the direction of the hotel doors. I stack our bags onto the luggage cart and make my way into the building. Once in there I look around for any of the group to find out what floor we're on. Not seeing anybody I turn around and start walking towards the front desk.

"Hi." the woman at the front desk beamed at me. "Here to book a room?" shaking my head I reach for my wallet, "No I wanted to find out my room number. It should be under The Shield." she perks up a little at that pointing towards a hallway. "Oh yea your friend is waiting for you at the elevators right down that hallway." I give her a nod before making my way over using the directions she gave me. Pulling the cart along I round the corner to see Alexa standing there with her arms crossed over her chest. She turned sideways but I can still see the scowl on her face. I groan slightly in my head. It's not that I don't like her she's just not the nicest person and I'm too tired to deal with Little Miss Bliss.

"Thank you for waiting for me." I tell her as I walk over. I push the up button and wait for the elevator to come. "Yea took you long enough. I'm tired and I don't have time to wait on you to do nothing." she rolls her eyes looking at me. I study her, arms still crossed glaring at me. She's smaller than I thought and the dark makeup around her eyes make the icy blue color of them stand out more than usual. "And what exactly are you look..." she stopped in the middle of her sentence looking at something behind me. I turn around to see a dude with bleach blonde hair making out with a girl a little shorter than him with light brown hair. "Are you fucking kidding me?" I hear her ask. I turn back to look at Alexa and see the hurt look on her face but it quickly turns to anger and she starts to storm over to the couple. I quickly grab her by the waist hoisting her into the air and putting her in the elevator while dragging the cart along with us.

"What the hell are you doing? Put me down right now." she yells at me flailing her arms and legs. I dropped her as the doors closed, luckily for me she landed on her feet. "You can't just go around starting fights everywhere we go." I scold her as she fixes her hair and presses the button for our floor I'm guessing. "Well I can when I catch my boyfriend making out with my enemy in the lobby of a hotel." she says to me with anger in her eyes. Me glares softens as I look at her, she's almost on the verge of breaking down but I can tell she's trying her hardest to keep her composure.