Bella's Diary (No More Lies)

I have to tell him. At some point, I know he will find out anyway. And, after seeing Jacob literally burst into wolf form right before his eyes, I don't think it should surprise him, too much.

Charlie needs to know. He needs to know the whole story, he needs to know what I am. I can't keep coming up with excuses about my appearance, Nessie's extremely fast mental and physical growth rate, and my cold, rock hard body. I can't keep coming up with excuses as to why I can never be out in public on the rare sunny day we have here in Forks. Most importantly, even though he's asked to remain uninformed, I can' keep lying to Charlie.

Edward said he would come with me. I know I'll need support on this one. I'm going to bring Renesmee, too. He needs to understand what she is.

I never thought the day would come, where I have to sit my Father down and explain to him that I'm his vampire daughter. The worst part, though, will be explaining how I ended up like this. I can't say how Charlie will react to the fact that Edward was the one who turned me, under necessairy circumstances, of course.

Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny during the afternoon. I plan to tell Charlie then. I want to bring him into the backyard and step into the sun, so he can understand fully what I am. It was important for me to wait until his heart was fully recovered before I told him. And, now he's "healthy as a horse", as he likes to say. Although, after tomorrow, I'm not so sure how good his heart will be. I will definitely have to ensure he is sitting down... and that he's had a few Rainier beers into him, too.

I will write again soon, and let you know how he took it. I'm hoping for the best, but prepared for the worst.

Write again soon.

-Bella

I know is short but theres more in the next chappy